Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of people have started putting bets on Ronaldo to Chelsea because of this guy; he has single handily swung the odds - mental.

And now look at the odds of a move to United start to lengthen. :rolleyes:

£300 quid to shift the odds.

£3000 on United at 4/1.

Well played sir. Well played.

Loads of people have started putting bets on Ronaldo to Chelsea because of this guy; he has single handily swung the odds - mental.

Maybe he works for a betting company, that wouldn't surprise me.

easy cash for the betting company lol.

Maybe he is reliable...

Maybe, but I did notice he said he'd quit twitter if David Moyes is appointed manager of United. That didn't go down too well did it? =P.

Edit: Could be that he was pissed at the thought of it being Moyes though and was going to quit in protest; rather than a misjudged prediction.

Now watch him put £5k down on utd getting him having just created better odds for himself. :D

And now look at the odds of a move to United start to lengthen. :rolleyes:

£300 quid to shift the odds.

£3000 on United at 4/1.

Well played sir. Well played.

Got there before me mate.

Judging by this, we could end up having Hazard, Ronaldo and Schurrle all mainly play on the LW. Yeah...that is so gonna work for us...

No way we will be getting him, not just because of how much he will cost but the astronomical wages he's going to cost as well.

Ronaldo to Chelsea, Rooney to Chelsea, Cavani to Chelsea, Neymar to Chelsea, Falcao to Chelsea Any1 left??

:rant:

Ronaldo to Chelsea LOLWTF

Rooney to Chelsea Maybe

Cavani to Chelsea Maybe

Neymar to Chelsea Nope

Falcao to Chelsea Nope

i used to think the same as most other people on here and just laugh whenever i heard Ronaldo being linked to Chelsea, but now to me it doesn't seem so far-fetched. Now that Fergie has gone i think Ronaldo will have less desire to go back to united now and if the choice comes down to continuing working with Mourinho or working with Moyes! i think Ronaldo would choose Jose, who i am sure will be in his ear about coming with him! Also the fact Ronaldo is a very ambitious player and would probably relish the challenge of playing in another top team and trying to continue his success!

I am not saying it will happen, i think he will stay at Madrid for one more season then leave, but for me i just don't find it so ridiculous as i used to and i honestly wouldn't be so shocked if it does happen.

The only way I see this happening is if we offer Hazard and Courtois along with cash. And I am afraid we just may be stupid enough to do that.

Pretty sure Hazard wouldn't be sold for less than 50-60million

CR7 would be immense. Get rid of Moses/Marin/Benayoun, recall KDB. Not too shabby

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You