Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

Is there seriously a thread about Cristiano Ronaldo coming to Chelsea? Really? Seriously? I know we've been linked to every man and their dogs but shit, this is just plain stupidness. This is like the most unlikeliest thing that can ever happen. 16 pages too, thought it'd be locked before it even got 16 replies. Anyway i'm outa here. Madness.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there seriously a thread about Cristiano Ronaldo coming to Chelsea? Really? Seriously? I know we've been linked to every man and their dogs but shit, this is just plain stupidness. This is like the most unlikeliest thing that can ever happen. 16 pages too, thought it'd be locked before it even got 16 replies. Anyway i'm outa here. Madness.

Doubt this thread's purpose was to fill rumors of Ronaldo's transfer to Chelsea.

He will go down as one of the greatest players of all time, why not have a thread about him?

because he's a Man Utd cunt? A cry baby? A cheat? A whinge bag? Lacks sportsmanship? Moans all the time? Oozes arrogance? Plus it's in transfer talk. There's been so many true, genuine greats but i don't think there will be a thread about all of them, especially not a Man Utd one.

because he's a Man Utd cunt? A cry baby? A cheat? A whinge bag? Lacks sportsmanship? Moans all the time? Oozes arrogance? Plus it's in transfer talk. There's been so many true, genuine greats but i don't think there will be a thread about all of them, especially not a Man Utd one.

Oh wow, didn't even notice this was in the transfer section <_<

Bar none, I respect his ability as well as what he has achieved and the multiple gestures he does outside the pitch. We're all lucky to watch two legends at the same time

Meh I think if he'd have stayed at United with Fergie he'd be even better than what he is tbh.

He would have won more sure, but constantly competing against this Barca side and his strive to become the best improved him vastly. Something I don't think he would have achieved back in the Premier League. While Messi is racking up 80 goals a season, Ronaldo would be only at 50 tops

He would have won more sure, but constantly competing against this Barca side and his strive to become the best improved him vastly. Something I don't think he would have achieved back in the Premier League. While Messi is racking up 80 goals a season, Ronaldo would be only at 50 tops

Yeah but yu have to look at the prestige, difficulty of the comps. PL>>>BBVA.

But it seems to be deemed 'one of the greats' you have to play in la liga (toty for example).

If it was goals he was after why not join a lower league and rack up 90+?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but yu have to look at the prestige, difficulty of the comps. PL>>>BBVA.

But it seems to be deemed 'one of the greats' you have to play in la liga (toty for example).

If it was goals he was after why not join a lower league and rack up 90+?

La liga is weaker league than PL, but has better clubs (rm, barca)...Also if you talk of prestige, real and Barca win this one ahead of any pl club nowdays...I agree with other.

This guy for me is the best in the world. I've seen plenty of games and the comparison between himself and Messi I find ridiculous as they're both great. But if I had too choose I would pick Ronaldo every day of the week. I've seen a lot of games by both players but watching Ronaldo, he gives you a wow moment pretty much every game and for me Messi does not do that.

This guy for me is the best in the world. I've seen plenty of games and the comparison between himself and Messi I find ridiculous as they're both great. But if I had too choose I would pick Ronaldo every day of the week. I've seen a lot of games by both players but watching Ronaldo, he gives you a wow moment pretty much every game and for me Messi does not do that.

Ronaldo is Better for BPL.

Both have their fair share of going missing in games. Messi imo is the better footballer, Ronaldo the better athlete.

messi+madrid.gif

It'll be interesting to see him tonight at Old Trafford. Hopefully Old Trafford's wider pitch and also the Man United will push forwards more often (and will have more spells of possession) might result in him being able to use his pace more in Madrid's notorious counterattacks!

It would good to start Higuin or Callejon (How did Benzema do in the
previous Classico? Apart from scoring.) because that way Ronaldo will be
able to swap positions with Callejon and Higuan from LAM to CF (because
Higuan and Callejon do well in LAM).

Has this
strategy ever been used? I believe this was something they were talking
about in the Euros bcoz Portugal didn't have a quality CF they said that
Ronaldo could play at CF since he would use less energy in cutting
inside and could straight away strike at goal. Maybe if they play
Ronaldo at CF they could also try Ozil out wide and play Modric at CAM.
What do u think?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You