Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as skill goes, Diego Maradona is the most talented player of all time and the likes of Messi and Ronaldo have half the brilliance of Maradona with the ball at their feet.

Completely agree with first bit, Maradona over Pele any day of the week. Messi getting awfully close though. Maybe when he beats Chelsea :ph34r:

As far as skill goes, Diego Maradona is the most talented player of all time and the likes of Messi and Ronaldo have half the brilliance of Maradona with the ball at their feet.

Bull fuckin shit, absolutely cringeworthy

Zidane is the most skillful player in history and Messi has already surpassed maradona in terms of ability.

People complain about Messi's world cups, where are Maradona's European titles?

Zidane is the most skillful player in history and Messi has already surpassed maradona in terms of ability.

Agree with some of it but lets never forget the effect Maradona had on football as a global game.

Lol you can say what you like it doesn't change the fact that today's elite professionals are all physique and no technique.

Just look at what the Jabulani did to them.

Do you have the mental capacity to recognise that its far easier to win a European title than a World Cup? I doubt it.

Chelsea seem to know how to contain him though. He's never scored against us; he even missed a penalty. Perhaps he has a mental block when playing against us, either that or JT has his wife's number and has threatened to use it if he does well against us.

We don't know how to contain him at all, that's bull shit, Messi gets unlucky against us. Missed a penalty, missed a lot of chances over the two legs against us last season. We containted him a few seasons back but he wasn't really the Messi we know today, because Bosingwa actually did good against him some how.

He also nutmegged the shit out of Essien what was LIKE A BOSS.

Lol you can say what you like it doesn't change the fact that today's elite professionals are all physique and no technique.

Just look at what the Jabulani did to them.

Do you have the mental capacity to recognise that its far easier to win a European title than a World Cup? I doubt it.

Spain, Brazil and Barcelona disagree. In fact were seeing a massive increase in the number of small technical players playing at the biggest clubs.

I think it's actually going in the opposite direction of what you are saying; back in the day it was all about brute force. Now -- because of rules changes and what have you -- you're probably better off being a more technical player. That's why Germany's youngsters are so good; they changed their youth development like 10 years ago to focus on passing and technical ability.

It is just a matter of opinion, but I think Messi has stil to proove. If you compare to Pelé: 1200 goals in 1300 games, 3 WC, 2 Libertadores, 2 CWC, 6 Brazileirao, etc. I know it is not about titles, but Messi is young and we dont know for sure how the rest of his carrer will play out.

I agree we cannot know how he will do in the future, which is why I don't like to discuss the idea of a best player of all time.

We don't know how to contain him at all, that's bull shit, Messi gets unlucky against us. Missed a penalty, missed a lot of chances over the two legs against us last season. We containted him a few seasons back but he wasn't really the Messi we know today, because Bosingwa actually did good against him some how.

He also nutmegged the shit out of Essien what was LIKE A BOSS.

I know mate, i was kinda joking. it is weird how he misses so much against us though when he is so accurate against other clubs. He is never at his best against us, but i don't think it is because we contain him.

Regarding the debate of who is the best player(s) ever, I try and not comment on players that I have not seen play regularly or that are from before my era. So you probably won't see my kissing the ass or Maradona, Pelé, Baresi, Beckenbauer, etc.

CR7 v LM10?

Discuss dat shite here yo:http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14016-uefa-best-player-in-europe-award/

I know mate, i was kinda joking. it is weird how he misses so much against us though when he is so accurate against other clubs. He is never at his best against us, but i don't think it is because we contain him.

Last season i think it was just fate, how the fuck did Mario Gomez miss?, how did Messi hit the bar on a penalty?, how did Cavani miss that sitter at the Bridge. It's like it was meant to be.

He will score against us one day i think, he's like 25 now?, he will be playing at top level for many years more to come, and i can assure you we will be playing Barcelona eventually, as we seem to draw each other quite a few times.

Chelsea seem to know how to contain him though. He's never scored against us; he even missed a penalty. Perhaps he has a mental block when playing against us, either that or JT has his wife's number and has threatened to use it if he does well against us.

Do we really contain him ? Just because he doesn't score does not mean we have ''contained him''. There have been numerous times were he has drifted past Chelsea players and caused havoc.

Can we get the thread back on topic?

1) Is Ronaldo still unhappy @ Real Madrid?

2) Will we ever sign him? (Unlikely)

Told this is no CR7 thread anymore. I only posted a simple post then it got out of control :)

Latest on Ronaldo: RM is preparing a lifetime contract. They would raise his payment but withthe new tax system he will remain wtih €10m.

Last season i think it was just fate, how the fuck did Mario Gomez miss?, how did Messi hit the bar on a penalty?, how did Cavani miss that sitter at the Bridge. It's like it was meant to be.

He will score against us one day i think, he's like 25 now?, he will be playing at top level for many years more to come, and i can assure you we will be playing Barcelona eventually, as we seem to draw each other quite a few times.

Many people thought that. I think it was Ruud Gullit who said it was like Chelsea had a blue angel sitting in their goal stopping opposition teams form scoring.

Breaking news; Real Madrid have confirmed that former world player of the year Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave the club.

You better not be pulling a Luka Modric stunt here Badboy! :angry:

On second thoughts i hope you are, because i don't want him back in the Premier League as he will only be playing in Manchester.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You