Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

Its too much media shit on players today. It seems everyone who is bit better, has fame complex. Im not saying everyone, but most. Thet just show it in different way.

Zidane; that was one great player. Best one, I ever saw. Just my opinion...

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its too much media shit on players today. It seems everyone who is bit better, has fame complex. Im not saying everyone, but most. Thet just show it in different way.

Ive seen so many but both Ronaldo and Messi are up with the very best

Agreed!

Best I've ever seen:

1- Zidane

2- Messi (needs a WC to de 1st)

3- Ronaldo (Brazil)

Best of all time:

1- Pele

2- Cruyff

3- Maradona

4- Zidane

5- Messi or Garrincha

IMHO

I wasnt being stupid ..just pointing out the rashness of your statement.. not bothered to give you my opinion

You are just being arrogant and ignorant.

I did not say there were not good/great players before 60s (Eusebio, Di Stafano, Puskas, etc) neither I said it wasnt way harder to play.

Stop winning about the dificulties they had, all sportsman had at that time. SPORT WASNT MUCH OF A BUSINESS, NO ORGANIZATION AND NO PROPER CONDITION!

At least football was a profession; others could only be played by amateurs.

You are just being arrogant and ignorant.

I did not say there were not good/great players before 60s (Eusebio, Di Stafano, Puskas, etc) neither I said it wasnt way harder to play.

Stop winning about the dificulties they had, all sportsman had at that time. SPORT WASNT MUCH OF A BUSINESS, NO ORGANIZATION AND NO PROPER CONDITION!

At least football was a profession; others could only be played by amateurs.

that was a joke I was sharing with Toronto ...GROW up little boy . Leave out the insults ...

that was a joke I was sharing with Toronto ...GROW up little boy . Leave out the insults ...

I did not insult you! I pointed out your behavior...

If you did not agreed with my top players (my opinion, not the truth) you could just said you think some players before 60s were better (specially by the circunstances). The way you posted was extremely rude and got on my nerves.

Messi is the greatest football ever to have played the game in my opinion. Iv'e never come across a player who is as difficult to contain in a tactical point of view as Messi.

Chelsea seem to know how to contain him though. He's never scored against us; he even missed a penalty. Perhaps he has a mental block when playing against us, either that or JT has his wife's number and has threatened to use it if he does well against us.

best of all time ..????

football started before 1960

Its the same with every sport though, as time has gone on the standard of football has got better and therefore it is quite a valid argument that more recent players are the best ever. The outstanding players of previous generations were great for their time, but I'm not sure how they would cope with the athleticism of modern footballers or their skill levels. But then again i suppose you could argue that given the same treatment as modern stars (quality pitches, training, boots and type of balls), they might have surpassed them in skill. To be honest i have never really liked the idea of the 'best player of all time' as players from different generations are basically incomparable. Having said that I can't imagine anything better than Messi; unbelievably gifted.

Its the same with every sport though, as time has gone on the standard of football has got better and therefore it is quite a valid argument that more recent players are the best ever. The outstanding players of previous generations were great for their time, but I'm not sure how they would cope with the athleticism of modern footballers or their skill levels. But then again i suppose you could argue that given the same treatment as modern stars (quality pitches, training, boots and type of balls), they might have surpassed them in skill. To be honest i have never really liked the idea of the 'best player of all time' as players from different generations are basically incomparable. Having said that I can't imagine anything better than Messi; unbelievably gifted.

It is just a matter of opinion, but I think Messi has stil to proove. If you compare to Pelé: 1200 goals in 1300 games, 3 WC, 2 Libertadores, 2 CWC, 6 Brazileirao, etc. I know it is not about titles, but Messi is young and we dont know for sure how the rest of his carrer will play out.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You