Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

^Body art doesn't affect your ability to donate blood, you can do so once any bruising from the procedure has healed completely.

It depends on each country's law. In Brazil you can't, even after a long time you could end up transmiting any sort of alergy to the personal.

Have no idea if it is true or not, but its the law so...

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to hate Ronaldo a few years ago. Then, I grew up.

It's immature to hate on someone just because you think that person is arrogant or selfish. He's arrogant because he can be. He is one of the best in the world at what he's doing. If that's not a good reason to be a little cocky, then what is?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A few more CR7 haters should do the same.

Lol, I'm sorry but where are the CR7 haters?

All over the internet. What planet do you live on?

If someone (which is the majority) thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo

Keep telling yourself that. Droves of people are realising how Ronaldo is getting robbed. That 'Majority' is shrinking very quickly.

It depends on each country's law.

It does a bit but as long as sterile, disposable apparatus was used you should be okay in regards to hepatitis etc. I have some cousins in the US and they say the period varies greatly in different states but the maximum cooling off period is 12 months in case of unregulated states, 3 or 6 months elsewhere.

I used to be a little disliking of ronaldo a bit myself but i realised what a truly insane footballer he can be on his day, and well as i mentioned before this guy maybe have the few arrogancys here and there, but on his day he can just simply come on and just...destroy...everything,

I'll be eh fine if this footballer has that side of him just as long as he isn't pure destruction, What hate i want this guy to produce and what hate is of good matter to generate from a self point of view is the hate that comes from the opposite team from having to deal with him, that's good will peel them down that nice little edge :D.

Who is better? Messi and Ronaldo are both fantastic players. Thats it.

They play for two best teams in the world, Real and Barca and the one that is winning trophies is doing so because of Messi or Ronaldo. If Barca is winning stuff, Messi is bit better than Ronaldo, if Real is winning, Ronaldo is bit better than Messi. If either of them plays bad, their teams dont play well overall.

Ronaldo's the better athlete and the better player because he's proved himself at two different clubs, in two different leagues, under two different managers, with two different sets of teammates he didn't grow up playing as a kid with.

Ronaldo's the better athlete and the better player because he's proved himself at two different clubs, in two different leagues, under two different managers, with two different sets of teammates he didn't grow up playing as a kid with.

Better athlete - yes. Better natural talent than Messi - no.

Why do you have to change clubs to be more proven? Dont see the point...

Why do you have to change clubs to be more proven? Dont see the point...

Exactly. Put Messi at Man City or Real Madrid and I'm sure he'd perform, because the team will be built around just like Real and United were for Ronaldo.

All over the internet. What planet do you live on?

Keep telling yourself that. Droves of people are realising how Ronaldo is getting robbed. That 'Majority' is shrinking very quickly.

Messi is the best dribbler ever, Ronaldo is quite a far way a way from him. You can say he has Iniesta Xavi, but everyone in Real Madrid passes to Ronaldo and he's ball greedy who takes all the chances and shots. Messi on the other hand plays as a team just like all the Barca players do and goals just come with him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You