The European Leagues and Competition Thread

.Cee

Arsenal have a tough draw, Milan will pull through and Chelsea as well. I think one of the biggest matches will be Inter v Liverpool two big clubs, expected always to make the quarters/semi's and now we know one of them wont.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On play-off anyone be going to?I live in Moscow and shall go exactly,without difference who will play..blue%20scalf.gifWant that this was we or the other english club.

That think?Anyone thence be going to?Tickets will cost on Luzhniki for gates 80 Euro minimums. :eyebrows:

Draws not till Friday week; but who do people want ?

BARCA

SCHALKE

ROMA

ARSE

MAN UTD

FENERBACHE

INTER or LIVERPOOL

On last nights performance , and the current team spirit we could beat anyone atm. but we could do well to avoid Barca imo, even though Messis injured. Nice trip to Turkey would comfortably see us in the semis.

Well its quite obvious that there will be an English Finalist out of that. Only Barca can stop an English win but i cant see barca winning it so i think its pretty much 100% that an english team will win it this year. Roma, Schalke and Fenerbahce would struggle to beat an English team over 2 legs. The possibility of an all English Semi Final line up is also a possibility. Spose we want to see Liverpool, Man utd and Arsenal kinda draw each other, us to get one of the 3 week teams and then we have a great chance to avenge previous semi's.

Its Hotting Up!

Even though I would like one of Schalke or Fernabahçe i really don't think we will get an English club (boo...) or Barcelona. Ya me thinks we'll get Barça...we haven't met them yet in this campagin and history says that we have to.

nah we'll avoid em this year, cant play them every year. In a sick kinda way i'm hoping for another Semi with Liverpool but i doubt that will happen again either. we'll get someone different. Man Utd or Roma

obviously you cant predict who's gonna get who but surely we cant get liverpool or barca again! My feeling is that we will get Roma, Man Utd will get Barca and Arsenal will get Schalke. That will then leave liverpool to get Fenerbahce back in Istanbul where they never shut up about and set up an all English Semi Final draw. One catch tho.......Barca will knock Man Utd out. I have seen the future lol.