Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

City also sent scouts to watch Kevin De Bruyne, 19, who has also attracted interest from Chelsea. His club, Racing Genk, are currently top of the league in Belgium and clear favourites to win. The attacking midfielder, yet another of Belgium's young talents, has attracted headlines recently for his dribbling, passing ability and a vision belying his young age. Zenit St Petersburg are also in the market for him.

Really don't know anything about him, does anyone?

• 4 weeks later...

Chelsea pick up transfer bargain as first signing of the summer

Genk teenager to be next arrival at Stamford Bridge

Reports are circulating that Chelsea could be about to make their first signing of the new transfer window in the coming days.

Genk winger Kevin de Bruyne appears set to complete a €3.5m move to Stamford Bridge after being pursued by the Premier League giants for the past six months. It was not certain that the move would take place as Anderlecht have also been keen on singing the 19-year-old and had been negotiating a deal with Chelsea in which they would allow their striking prodigy Romelu Lukaku to move to London if the path was clear for them to sign de Bruyne.

http://www.sportingo...-signing-summer

BIGBIGBIG NEWS!!!

have been reading a few things n alot sayin de bruyne, lukaku and hiddink will all be confirmed by monday!!!!!

p.s. i think de bruyne is going to be loaned to anderlecht for one or two seasons maybe????

cant remember exciting stuff!!! :delight:

BIGBIGBIG NEWS!!!

have been reading a few things n alot sayin de bruyne, lukaku and hiddink will all be confirmed by monday!!!!!

p.s. i think de bruyne is going to be loaned to anderlecht for one or two seasons maybe????

cant remember exciting stuff!!! :delight:

I remember reading that if we sign De Bruyne from Genk, we'll send him to Anderlecht for a season or two.

Exciting news.

I remember reading that if we sign De Bruyne from Genk, we'll send him to Anderlecht for a season or two.

Exciting news.

do you think that is good though??? because im undecided, it could be he really likes it there and join permanantly which i really dont want to happen :unsure: i get he needs 1st team experience im just worried he wont be a chelsea player...

How reliable can be Wikipedia?There is written that he is our player.

unreliable, anyone can put stuff but i read it aswel and it might be something or nothing we'll have to see

ayup hes 20 this month!!! i thought he was like 16, i dont like the idea of loaning him out for 2 years :unsure: