Stamford Bridge Thread

I think there is enough Chelsea fans in and around London/home counties let alone up and down the country to fill a 60,000 stadium,the trouble is they don`t go to watch Chelsea for one reason or another.

Dont know about 60000 every game at this stage but events such as the parades we have had recently show that our fanbase is bigger than the 40000 at home games every week, they just simply can't afford tickets. Prices for league games in particular are outrageous, if I was to give up my ST I doubt I would go to league games at all having to buy tickets every couple of weeks at ~£50. Build it (get the ticket prices right) and they will come.

^Emirates is dead for over an hour of the game

Fans closer to the action like the Bridge now. about 60-65k will be fine but if they can fit in more safely/introduce safe ground-level standing areas, then great!

I want a new stadium, but one that respects our history and one that has different prices ranges so everyone has a chance to go to see Chelsea!

However, I very much fear it will be a pricey Emirates 2.0...

It'd a ticket price thing.

Make the prices 30 quid each rather than 55 which is generally the cheapest one and I reckon you could fill 80000, as there are loads of people who want to go. Our season ticket waiting list is huge atm.

If tickets were 30 quid then it would be much more reasonable and bring in a lot of younger people who generate better atmosphere. Nothing against anyone else. But lots of people are priced out, so half the stadium is corporate types who talk about the game rather than singing.

Try getting a song going in the east stand upper and they will look at you like you are ruining their outing. And 110 quid for two tickets not including travel or anything is really steep. And as it is our tickets very rarely get to general sale. So I don't think we would be far off filling it if we were to reduce ticket prices.

It'd a ticket price thing.

Make the prices 30 quid each rather than 55 which is generally the cheapest one and I reckon you could fill 80000, as there are loads of people who want to go. Our season ticket waiting list is huge atm.

If tickets were 30 quid then it would be much more reasonable and bring in a lot of younger people who generate better atmosphere. Nothing against anyone else. But lots of people are priced out, so half the stadium is corporate types who talk about the game rather than singing.

Try getting a song going in the east stand upper and they will look at you like you are ruining their outing. And 110 quid for two tickets not including travel or anything is really steep. And as it is our tickets very rarely get to general sale. So I don't think we would be far off filling it if we were to reduce ticket prices.

Really? I got two tickets for 70 pounds for the shed end last season. European night too, although it was nordsjaelland.

Just out of curiosity, how long do u have to wait if you're on the waiting list?

Really? I got two tickets for 70 pounds for the shed end last season. European night too, although it was nordsjaelland.

Just out of curiosity, how long do u have to wait if you're on the waiting list?

There is no waiting list, at the moment if you are a member who got 80 points last season you can apply and will probably get one. This will be lowered next Friday if any remain.

There is no waiting list, at the moment if you are a member who got 80 points last season you can apply and will probably get one. This will be lowered next Friday if any remain.

Ahh right. Thanks for the info.

Well when i was inquiring... All be it a few years ago, I was told that I probably wouldn't be able to get one for a couple of years. Didn't have many points though. So don't know if that effected it, or whether they told me a load of BS.

And European nights are much cheaper than premier league. I saw two champions league group stage matches. Nordsjaelland as well and Shakhtar and it was much cheaper.

Stoke at home was 57 pounds each. This season in the Matthew Harding.

Well when i was inquiring... All be it a few years ago, I was told that I probably wouldn't be able to get one for a couple of years. Didn't have many points though. So don't know if that effected it, or whether they told me a load of BS.

And European nights are much cheaper than premier league. I saw two champions league group stage matches. Nordsjaelland as well and Shakhtar and it was much cheaper.

Stoke at home was 57 pounds each. This season in the Matthew Harding.

Oh I always thought they would of been more expensive than domestic compition. Probably why I spent 75 pounds on Fulham at home lol.

Oh I always thought they would of been cheaper than domestic compition. Probably why I spent 75 pounds on Fulham at home lol.

Yeah well it will depend on what stage. Group stages are cheaper. But if you went to a semi final it would be more expensive obviously.

• 3 weeks later...

Rumours in west london over the last few days is qpr's stadium will be in kensal green on the site where car giant and powerday currently reside,and we are in talks to buy the land where the linford Christie stadium sits and a small bit of land on wormwood scrubs.

As I've said before earls court is my first choice by far,but if that can't happen we really are struggling after that.kensal gasworks would probably be my second choice as it's in kensington and CHELSEA but on the downside it is 4 miles from Stamford bridge.

White city/scrubs feels too much like qpr country but with them moving away we could stamp our authority on that area.if it is to be white city/scrubs then so be it,at least it is still west london which wouldn't have been the case if we had made that dreadful move to battersea...

Fuck moving to old oak common which would be the place your reffering to chelseanw10, its a shithole, it would be akin to moving out of the best 5 bed home in a private estate to living in a council block high-rise, you just dont do it.

If a nw postcode is seriously on the table id sooner we just took the plunge and move down the a3 to cobham/kingston, atleast they are places we could keep our upmarket heritage intact with.