Stamford Bridge Thread

Just seeing that the AA prices, which I thought were £60 for members are actually priced at £55 which is pretty much the same as last season...

CL group stages is a joke really, gonna have to sell those tickets on

The last 3 years I've enjoyed going to Champions League home games during the Group Stage. I've been to the matches against Bordeaux, Cluj, APOEL, and Zilina.

I won't be going to a Champions League match next season though, £40 is almost as much as what it would have cost for a Premier League match 3 years ago! Total rip-off <_<

I wont even be renewing my membership unless i win the lottery or a really big bet. Every Chelsea match is on TV or streamed now anyway.. I enjoy going but i rather have £50-£70 in my pocket than go to a game i can just watch.

UCL Group should be £30

Carling Cup £15

FA Cup £20

UCL KO £50

League vs the top 6 £50

League vs average £40

League vs Shit £30

I'm not rich, i don't have a fantastically paid job and i don't agree to paying so much for a game no matter how much i love Chelsea. I'll pay what it's worth.

I'd happily pay upto like £80 in a UCL semi vs Barca or £200 for a final but £60 for just a basic league game is sick. Let the glory hunting plastics take over. I'll be in the pub.

I went to some real low ki games recently like QPR in the CC and Apoel in the UCL but can't be arsed to pay £40 for a match against 5th rate UCL wank. I may still go to some CC or FA Cup

Edited by OllieCFC

With next season's prices I may as well sell my seat on viagogo for about 1/2 the games

To have to pay extra on top of the amount we pay for Season tickets for Carling Cup, FA Cup and UCL tickets is ridiculous- it sort of defeats the whole objective of getting a ST.

I think it would be a sad day if the Chels were to leave Stamford Bridge. Maybe I feel particularly strongly about this as I'm an old git, but some of the new stadiums are souless and will any new premises still be in the Borough of Chelsea? If not, can it still really be called Chelsea FC?

Presumably the current bridge cannot be expanded?

I feel that it's inevitable considering upcoming FFP rules and the amount of revenue earned by United and even Arsenal just because they have bigger capacity than us. Surely the idea wouln't be easy to digest but I guess one has to consider commercial issue as well while thinking about sentiments

i hope they stay at the bridge. look at fenway park or wrigley field here stateside. these stadiums are roughly 100yrs old, and the teams that occupy them are 2 of the biggest names in baseball, with some of the highest payrolls.

i hope they stay at the bridge. look at fenway park or wrigley field here stateside. these stadiums are roughly 100yrs old, and the teams that occupy them are 2 of the biggest names in baseball, with some of the highest payrolls.

But luckily, this isn't baseball!