test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Stamford Bridge

Started by Steve,

2,445 posts in this topic

If this does happen Stamford Bridge should atleast be KEPT, Barca have 2 grounds so why shouldn't we?

I would be very unhappy to see Stamford Bridge knocked down regardless

I highly doubt it. Think of the revenue we could generate from the sale of the current plot, it would be enough to fund a large part of the new build.

I highly doubt it. Think of the revenue we could generate from the sale of the current plot, it would be enough to fund a large part of the new build.

Just a thought but either way i dont want either to happen.

I want to stay at the Bridge, its the home off our club and i want us to stay here and if thats at the expense of a few quid that so fucking be it.

Would it possible to build the new ground in the same style as the Bridge? I don't want to move to another of those hollow bowl-looking stadiums like the Emirates.

I would highly doubt Roman would even consider it. I can just imagine what type of stadium we will end up getting. Some fish bowl, please lord don't let it look like Man City or Arsenals stadium....

The next logical step in the growth of the club. Looking forward to more information, although 'The Samsung Arena' doesn't have quite the same ring to it laugh.gif

We can call it the Samsung Bridge whistling.gif

Kezza likes this

Some fishbowls can look pretty stunning though:

Allianz-Arena-in-Germany_Architectural-masterpiece_5482.jpg

Oh men, one of my favorites stadium. Very beautiful!

For me, I am really up for moving. It is needed in the continued growth of this club.

Not to mention that the money we spend on the stadium does not count towards the Financial Fair play Rule. ;)

Now if we could only get some Chinese company to build our stadium. As they did a great job in the Beijing Olympics. :)

We never moved from SB and i hope we could find a way to expand it or at least build it in the same place SB was.

I don't wanna go :unsure:

Oh men, one of my favorites stadium. Very beautiful!

For me, I am really up for moving. It is needed in the continued growth of this club.

Not to mention that the money we spend on the stadium does not count towards the Financial Fair play Rule. ;)

Now if we could only get some Chinese company to build our stadium. As they did a great job in the Beijing Olympics. :)

The same firm that designed the Allianz designed the Beijing Olympics Stadium. And I believe a British company constructed it. I wouldn't mind going the same route

Yes we need bigger stadium this is true,but the fans,the Chelsea players,especially legends won't want to change the stadium.Stamford Bridge is our home!We were born there guys.Who wants to change his home.Arsenal made awful stadium.Highbury was very good stadium.I liked it.The smallest stadiums are more comfortable.The real fans go there.

To talk about the new stadium.I like very much that the seats are near the pitch.I like Santiago Bernabeo for the same reason.If Abramovic want to make good stadium let do that.Not to make stadium which will replace after 10 years for some stupid reasons.If the plans for good,big and beautiful stadium OK,I'm agree.

We can keep Stamford Bridge and there we can play the matches of Reserves and Youth games.I hope to keep Staford Bridge and go there one day :)

Quention for english guys: can Chelsea have a crowded 70.000 seats stadium in a PL match against Wigan ?