test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Stamford Bridge

Started by Steve,

2,439 posts in this topic
17 minutes ago, mccg said:

No sky or bt for the champions of england 1st game , just like the last game of the season ffs , different season same shit 

so web streams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

so web streams?

Get yourself a special cablebox with virmin broadband ;) or iptv 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oddly, this is the first time in almost a decade and a half that the defending champions will not be on television in the UK to start the new season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mccg said:

Oddly, this is the first time in almost a decade and a half that the defending champions will not be on television in the UK to start the new season.

3 out of our 4 first games not gonna be televisioned...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

3 out of our 4 first games not gonna be televisioned...

Saturday 3pm kick offs what are those lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

3 out of our 4 first games not gonna be televisioned...

Maybe they know more about our (future) transfer activities then us. 

xPetrCechx likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A planning decision agreed by The Mayor can be subject to Judicial Review - an objector can seek to overturn an unfair/unlawful decision.
 
An objector did seek a Judicial Review of decision to award planning permission, claiming abuse of process. Judge was asked to consider it.
 
Judge found no case for a Judicial Review of Chelsea's planning permission - removing final legal hurdle for new SB. https://cornerstonebarristers.com/news/last-hurdle-new-chelsea-stadium-stamford-bridge-
 
So, over to Roman. Plans agreed. Objections overcome. Just need the finances in place, and the project to get rolling. Watch this space.
 
:dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/07/2017 at 8:39 PM, xPetrCechx said:
A planning decision agreed by The Mayor can be subject to Judicial Review - an objector can seek to overturn an unfair/unlawful decision.
 
An objector did seek a Judicial Review of decision to award planning permission, claiming abuse of process. Judge was asked to consider it.
 
Judge found no case for a Judicial Review of Chelsea's planning permission - removing final legal hurdle for new SB. https://cornerstonebarristers.com/news/last-hurdle-new-chelsea-stadium-stamford-bridge-
 
So, over to Roman. Plans agreed. Objections overcome. Just need the finances in place, and the project to get rolling. Watch this space.
 
:dance:

I'm pretty sure that this is news from a couple of months ago or more. I also think that there are a few barriers still remaining. For example, there were issues concerning passenger flow through an underground station on a popular match day route. I haven't seen anything suggesting that this has been resolved. I'm not saying for sure that this hasn't been dealt with, I just haven't seen that it has been.

Tautvix likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another week behind the scenes at CFC

WATCH: Behind the scenes at Chelsea training this week

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.