Stamford Bridge Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Unrelated to Stamford Bridge, but the NFL just agreed to play a minimum of 3 games a season at Twickenham starting in 2016. I'm sure that will get the Rugby-only people upset. It also shows that Twickenham won't refuse everything that isn't rugby.

Unrelated to Stamford Bridge, but the NFL just agreed to play a minimum of 3 games a season at Twickenham starting in 2016. I'm sure that will get the Rugby-only people upset. It also shows that Twickenham won't refuse everything that isn't rugby.

Fair point, although in fact the deal is for a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 games over a 3 year period, not 3 games a year. Still likely though that there would be a lot more resistance to Association football being played at rugby HQ than about gridiron or anything else.

More games they have, the more chance that Washington will come over so this is good news as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone know why there isn't a postage option for tickets delivery for the match against Maccabi? only collection ?

Is this because they are reserivng the tickets for the fans who live in London?

Euro away match...pick them up at an allocated location before match with proof of i.d. etc

Euro away match...pick them up at an allocated location before match with proof of i.d. etc

Cool, thanks.

And about this new forms that you have to fill out - there's space to write about your travel method FROM THE UK.

Does that mean away CL match tickets are only for UK based fans ?

Cool, thanks.

And about this new forms that you have to fill out - there's space to write about your travel method FROM THE UK.

Does that mean away CL match tickets are only for UK based fans ?

no...am not doing this one but have they gone on sale to general public? Normally sold out, firstly to those on Euro scheme, then 60% ST's and 40% members. Are you one of those?

PS. just put any flight uk to tel aviv down if they insist

no...am not doing this one but have they gone on sale to general public? Normally sold out, firstly to those on Euro scheme, then 60% ST's and 40% members. Are you one of those?

PS. just put any flight uk to tel aviv down if they insist

Turns out they dont sell tickets to Israelis.. for security reasons.

Fucking hell.. it'll be such a shame to miss this match.

• 2 weeks later...

No it will be solely for our use. AFC want to return to their 'spiritual' home at Merton.

Granted the hope of a return to Plough Lane, albeit down the road a bit from their original ground, is why AFC are selling but there is still Kingstonians isn't there? Aren't they likely to want to carry on using the ground and wouldn't that put moral pressure, if not legal requirement, on us to accept them as sitting tenants?

Granted the hope of a return to Plough Lane, albeit down the road a bit from their original ground, is why AFC are selling but there is still Kingstonians isn't there? Aren't they likely to want to carry on using the ground and wouldn't that put moral pressure, if not legal requirement, on us to accept them as sitting tenants?

Good point. Though as with most of these things money talks, and if they dont stay will receive the buy out price I guess