Stamford Bridge Thread

I don't like current design.. It's like a nest and too old design.

I wanted a modern design as follows

santiago-bernabeu-stadium-redevelopment-

120517041802-allianz-arena-17-5-12-story

1259397449-1347.jpg

Apart from the Bird's Nest at the bottom, the rest of them are soulless bowls.

The only "modern" stadium with any atmosphere is the Dragao.

BBC News Magazine did an article on it on Saturday 13 April 2013.

How do you give stadiums atmosphere?

By : Martin Vennard

BBC World Service

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22110898

A good atmosphere at a sports stadium can make the difference for both the players on the pitch and the spectators in the stands. But how easy is it to engineer that sense of crowd magic?

they are cunts mate, my mate wanted to take a picture and they tried to grab it out his hand with force.

i was well chilled when i did stewarding at Chelsea.

Glad we dont use our real names on here cause I dont mind admitting Ive had a few run ins with the fascist twats. Stick some people in a uniform and they change. Need to put them in their place now n then. Shouting,swearing and threatening people they think wont say owt back to them. Ive even had a letter about 'consistently' getting up out of my seat for extended periods. Wankers.

I don't like current design.. It's like a nest and too old design.

I wanted a modern design as follows

santiago-bernabeu-stadium-redevelopment-

120517041802-allianz-arena-17-5-12-story

1259397449-1347.jpg

Im with you bruv I would personally prefer something clean and modern like Estadio Da Luz,Allianz, or something ultra modern like the Perth Arena. I think the potato heads new place will be nice too. But I think it might be a lighting problem due to the closeness of housing etc.Its a bloody awkward situation but Im just happy that its happening. I dont really mind us going to Wembley neither might give us a chance to get all us noisey sods together in one area.

The trouble with 'modern' designs is that eventually they stop looking modern and start looking old fashioned. What I like about our plans are that they're more or less unique and so will hopefully come to be seen as classic and timeless.

I so hope you are right but as yet I cant really form a proper image of it material wise in my mind, As Ive seen some of the more common new stadiums mentioned I cant do a proper comparison. I just like their clean,sharp,bright,modern look.

Difficult to imagine unique being classic and timeless. The city and town planners thought the concrete monstrosities they knocked up everywhere in the 60s/70s would be timeless.

But Im sure when I see other examples it will wear on me.

The ambitious plan would be for the new Stamford Bridge to be ready on the opening day of the 2020-21 season. Though, of course, it would not be called that with the naming rights up for grabs as part of the rebuild.

-source: Eurosport

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2015/9/7/9273021/chelsea-to-sell-new-stamford-bridge-stadium-naming-rights

The New Stamford Bridge Stadium Naming Rights will go to My Company.

The Ashburner House of Ashes.

or

The Ashburner House of Ash Dust.

or

The Ashburner House of Fire.

EDIT : replace House with Chelsea or Stadium or Arena.

Edited by KevinAshburner

The New Stamford Bridge Stadium Naming Rights will go to My Company.

The Ashburner House of Ashes.

or

The Ashburner House of Ash Dust.

or

The Ashburner House of Fire.

EDIT : replace House with Chelsea or Stadium or Arena.

After replacing

The Ashburner Chelsea of Ashes

The Ashburner Chelsea of Ashdust

The Ashburner Chelsea of fire.

It is the next hint

Illuminati path is still alive

6272065_std.jpg