Stamford Bridge Thread

Whenever I get over to London, I do want to see Craven Cottage if I get a chance. I like that old stand and the cottage in the corner. I have a soft spot for old style stands.

getting there from the tube is a fucker.

The 2 most important things for me are an on site Nandos with an exclusive menu put together by Izzy Brown and Charlie Colkett and a massive fuck off throne for uncle Roman to sit on in a pimp outfit below a large neon sign that says 'deal with it'

The 2 most important things for me are an on site Nandos with an exclusive menu put together by Izzy Brown and Charlie Colkett and a massive fuck off throne for uncle Roman to sit on in a pimp outfit below a large neon sign that says 'deal with it'

What?! Lol.

Chelsea have not ruled out the possibility of staying at Stamford Bridge while it is being rebuilt. (Evening Standard) #CFC

Chelsea will also consider carry on fulfilling their fixtures at their home of the past 110 years as each stand is built one at a time. (ES)

The same policy they employed when the ground was converted into an all-seater venue during the reign of former #CFC chairman Ken Bates (ES)

#CFC have been in talks with RFU about playing at Twickenham, but such a move has already been met with fierce resistance by local residents

#CFC will also consider Wembley, but face the same problem as #THFC, who already made enquiries into playing there for when WHL developed.

Brent Council limits Wembley into hosting 37 events each year due to issues such as noise, policing and parking. (ES) #CFC

Mourinho: "Stamford Bridge is always full and we feel that need [to expand]. I trust Mr Abramovich and the board" #CFC (Evening Standard)

Mourinho on stadium expansion: "We will have capacity for more fans & I think that is what Chelsea are waiting for." #CFC (Evening Standard)

I still hope we take a look at safe standing.

It would give us a much bigger capacity.

Having a new ground will also let us have a move around. Back when half of the Shed end was taken from us and given to away supporters we had many beer fueled meetings to discuss just what we was going to do about it. As there was nowhere near enough room for us all it seemed logical for us all to just swap ends. But we couldnt all agree. so some stayed, some went into the East stand some went into West and majority are in MH.

Which meant all of our more vocal lads are split up thus making home games not as boisterous as away games as we all get together in one place for those. I only see some lads at away games as they arent in the MH.

Being all back in one place again would be great and IF we were also sitting/standing with railway seats would make it even better.