Stamford Bridge Thread

Can't see it happening, but I'd be gutted if we moved. We wouldn't fill a 60,000 seater stadium. I think we'd struggle with 50 atm. Surely they don't think we'll sell out every game with the prices they are charging now?!

Can't see it happening, but I'd be gutted if we moved. We wouldn't fill a 60,000 seater stadium. I think we'd struggle with 50 atm. Surely they don't think we'll sell out every game with the prices they are charging now?!

We can't even sell out Season Tickets even though there are more than enough people who COULD pay to go. I couldn't see prices going down at a new stadium either

How is Stamford Bridge in front of Bernabeu and Old Traford? The one who was writing that was obviously our fan :whistling:

Agree! I think an Aussie wrote it. They put AAMI park in there and I can tell you now that place is not worth even being on the list.. It may be new but it lacks supporter passion and atmosphere.. The best stadiums in Australia are a packed MCG, suncorp stadium and the Sydney football stadium..

Agree! I think an Aussie wrote it. They put AAMI park in there and I can tell you now that place is not worth even being on the list.. It may be new but it lacks supporter passion and atmosphere.. The best stadiums in Australia are a packed MCG, suncorp stadium and the Sydney football stadium..

I agree fully AAMI has nothing on Suncorp or Sydney Football when State of Origin is on. Just a quick question are you a Maroon or a Blue or neither?

The problem with Old Trafford is that it is full of Mancs.

I agree fully AAMI has nothing on Suncorp or Sydney Football when State of Origin is on. Just a quick question are you a Maroon or a Blue or neither?

The problem with Old Trafford is that it is full of Mancs.

Unfortunately I'm a blue.. South Sydney boy born and raised! Those maroons are killing us! U?

American sites that add 'soccer' stadiums to a 'best sports venue' list, never get it right.

They ranked Barcelona's Camp Nou lower than some tiny american baseball ground... smh.

I've been to that "tiny American baseball ground", and it's so old, the men urinate in troughs. You can smell it from the bleachers. :mouthclosed: The #3,2,1 on this list is hilarious. Apparently, the three best venues in sports all reside within about 200 miles in the upper Midwest of the United States, and two of them are in Chicago. The only one worth mentioning is Lambeau, but it needs to be at the back end of the top ten.

Just noticed Ibrox ahead of Wembley :lol: and Stade Louis II in the top ten :lol:. What kind of list is this? Stupid Yanks. -_-

Unfortunately I'm a blue.. South Sydney boy born and raised! Those maroons are killing us! U?

Born on the Sunny Coast but live and grew up out in the bush, right smack bang in the middle of Queensland a little way up from the NSW border. I'm a full on Maroon.:yes:

As far as the eye can see, usually with more grass on the roadside though.

.cunnamulla_to_eulo_road.jpg

Born on the Sunny Coast but live and grew up out in the bush, right smack bang in the middle of Queensland a little way up from the NSW border. I'm a full on Maroon.:yes:

As far as the eye can see, usually with more grass on the roadside though.

.cunnamulla_to_eulo_road.jpg

Wow! Now thats country living! Haven't seen that much vacant land since looking at history books...

as a baseball fan their rankings of those stadium are ridiculous GUMBALL PARK (Wrigleys field ) home of Chicago cubs is baseballs Goodison Park ,,,The new Yankees stadium is magnificent ..All sport best venue ...Augusta ,,,To have the Bridge as number 6 is beyond belief

The problem with Old Trafford is that it is full of Mancs. Londoners.

Fixed.