Stamford Bridge Thread

Alright chill out, if he wanted to sell his share at a later date then obviously he would want to get some return on it. If he is buying for sentimental reasons, that's fine too. He didn't specify.

Its a not a share bought to profit from once again look into what it is and why its there as you obviously dont have a clue, any fan buying one in the hope they can flog it back to the club at a profit to me isnt a fan, if you buy one do it for the right reasons even if it is an outdated idea, you would of been lynched 20 years ago for insinuating a buy for profit motive.

Its a not a share bought to profit from once again look into what it is and why its there as you obviously dont have a clue, any fan buying one in the hope they can flog it back to the club at a profit to me isnt a fan, if you buy one do it for the right reasons even if it is an outdated idea, you would of been lynched 20 years ago for insinuating a buy for profit motive.

So defensive for no reason. I even agree with you, so tone it down. I was just offering advice from the other perspective.

And it will still be a shithole.

And it will still be a shithole.

It looks great. If they also improve transport access to the stadium, which I believe is a part of the plan, it will be a terrific venue for Spurs. In my opinion, it will boost more than just their financial situation.

Teams with/or will have bigger stadiums than us

Arsenal

Aston Villa - Currently bigger than us, but also have permission to expand to 50,000

Crystal Palace - Plans to move in to a 40,000+ seater

Everton - Moving to a 50,000 seater, with room to expand to 60,000

Hull City - Permission to expand to 45,000 if needs be

Leicester - Plans to expand to 45,000

Liverpool - Moving to a 67,000 seater

Man City

Man United

Newcastle

QPR - Looking at moving to a 40,000+ seater

Southampton - Permission to expand to 50,000 if needs be

Sunderland

Tottenham - Moving to a 56,000 seater

West Ham - Moving to a 60,000 seater

Depressed yet?

Not sure if we're meant to be happy or not with this...

For starters it should be a young adult category between 18-23/25

A freeze on tickets is hardly amazing anyway considering how much more money they're getting through TV revenue. The club just try and make it sound good...

Not sure if we're meant to be happy or not with this...

For starters it should be a young adult category between 18-23/25

A freeze on tickets is hardly amazing anyway considering how much more money they're getting through TV revenue. The club just try and make it sound good...

Young For under 18

Young Adult For 18-25

Adult

and for 65 +

Did anyone else get the email from the club with the fans survey? I gave 1 out of 10 for ticket prices. When asked at the end if I had any other comments my answer was... REDUCE TICKET PRICES!!! :lol:

Ah yes I get them. Always fun. I like to write 'nonces with selfie sticks' in every box where it says 'you have given x a low score, please explain why'