Stamford Bridge Thread

On the other hand, this is just more proof that the Gods are on our side.

1. We are wining the double, tasting european glory for the first time.

2. This marks a new era as european champions with a new stadium plan firmly in place to mark our next few decades of domination 1905-2012 (final being played on 19.05.2012)

3. We will have the most iconic stadium in world football (though I hope they make it so that in future when we are a truly massive club we can expand to 80 k or 100k with ease) Thinking ahead to 2030 here.

4. Hopefully the mayor of london will anex the territory under the stadium and declare it part of Kensington & Chelsea. (okay, that's not happening)

Considering that's a picture of a shopping centre/housing complex, I doubt it.

Yeah, I also think it looks strange for stadium, but that's the picture you get when you type "Battersea Power Station Chelsea" in google.

Yeah, I also think it looks strange for stadium, but that's the picture you get when you type "Battersea Power Station Chelsea" in google.

It's an image of the proposed council redevelopment from a while ago which was scrapped. I doubt the drawings for the stadium site will be released to the public unless our bid is successful. Anything now is complete guess work.

This is such an epic building, absolutely iconic football stadium that will be. Chelsea Power Station or Battersea Arena is really scary, our opponents will shit their pants. And it should be like this, whole stadium is dark, fans are singing and opponents are shaking. When players step on the field, they lights from four chimnies drop lights on our players and leave opponents in dark. Oh, my imagination.