Stamford Bridge Thread

• 2 weeks later...

im in two minds about a new ground,on one hand,we do need a bigger stadium because we need to generate our own revenue,and not to rely on RA for transfers,and stop these people saying "oh you have bought the title",but on the other hand i dont want to go back to being so far away from the pitch,we lose the atmosfere(spelt wrong i know),so the jury is still out.

• 3 weeks later...

They are finally sorting it out!.... But it will take until Christmas :doh:

Why didn't they just sort it out in the Summer, they knew it was not working properly

To be fair, I highly doubt those screens are available for next day delivery....Probably takes a long time to sort out and they probably have been doing it all Summer!

• 4 weeks later...
bad news in my opinion if we dont plan to move then why do it .

Did you not read the article?

………

While there are no plans to move and no discussions over any potential sites, buying back the freehold removes a potential hurdle should a suitable site become available in the future.

With a new stadium in the future being inevitable, this is great news for the club and it’s identity. Moving to a new ground in 2020 and renaming the club 'London FC' is the reality, if the pitch owners remain.

Did you not read the article?

………

With a new stadium in the future being inevitable, this is great news for the club and it’s identity. Moving to a new ground in 2020 and renaming the club 'London FC' is the reality, if the pitch owners remain.

no i didn't to be honest i just watched the video , i dont want to move so i dont see this as a good thing .