The English Football Thread

Steve

If you take seriously what ppl say in football, one would conclude it's all about whoever is stronger with the 'force'. It's a simplification, it's actually a cop-out by saying that all we need to do to win is to believe. Bullocks (like we say in America:)!

They can believe all they want, but they are not good enough, because Wenger is terrible in the transfer window. He has historically neglected the holding mid position; goes into decisive games, away from home, leaving his only, cheap and quite average, holding mid sitting on the bench (Flamini). Arteta isn't and will never be a holding mid because he's physically too weak. Again, he might want to win 50/50 duels, but he can't.

How about the Hull Tiger request?! :)

FA response:

Denied

Reason: bad taste

:)

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Ridiculous, how can they give a joint potm award? Just comes to show how everyone is hoping for Liverpool to win the league. I mean what has Gerrard been doin special this month ,scoring a couple of wrongly given penalties?

Ridiculous, how can they give a joint potm award? Just comes to show how everyone is hoping for Liverpool to win the league. I mean what has Gerrard been doin special this month ,scoring a couple of wrongly given penalties?

My memory is not the greatest but has this award been given jointly before?

As for Gerrard, he has played well but no different to how he usually plays....The usual 50 yard raking passes!!!

My memory is not the greatest but has this award been given jointly before?

As for Gerrard, he has played well but no different to how he usually plays....The usual 50 yard raking passes!!!

But they both havent been very extraordinary this month which makes you wonder why they give a joint award for this month...I have no idea if they've done it before, maybe it's a thing.

Should we root for Liverpool so we can maintain our title hopes or should we root for City so Liverpool doesnt win the league???

Going for City...if they win the title, they're won't be a media wankfest.