• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Arsenal wont drop points at home to boro, Boro are on par with west ham, Newcastle and Derby atm, terrible side. Arsenal will give them a right battering, between 3 & 6-0. but thats ok, they have dropped a lot of points lately, its ok if they win a couple and lose at SB. damn i really want a ticket for arsenal home......

Man you----67 + 1 game in hand (v. Bolton @home)

Arsenal----67

Chelsea----64 + 1 game in hand (v. Spurs away)

Liverpool----59

Everton----56

Well, Manure should win their game in hand, so we HAVE to beat Spurs!! and if we beat Arse too that would be great, but I'm more worried about the home record, I'm terrified!

Liverpool are in good form atm, a couple of weeks ago I would have said Man you would easily beat them, but now I'm not so sure, think that they can snatch a point from em?

Everton should have beaten Fulham but they didn't...now they are 3 points adrift. come on!

Arsenal wont drop points at home to boro, Boro are on par with west ham, Newcastle and Derby atm, terrible side. Arsenal will give them a right battering, between 3 & 6-0. but thats ok, they have dropped a lot of points lately, its ok if they win a couple and lose at SB. damn i really want a ticket for arsenal home......

Sometimes it really feels good to be wrong but Arsenal are due to win soon and we're who they have next. I hate games between Chelsea vs Arsenal at the best of times but when they aint won for so long, i'm very wary.

Regarding the race, now its interesting. The season has pretty much started again like an 8 game race, Man Utd have a slight advantage but its still very close. If we beat Tottenham & Arsenal, i think we'll win the league but thats a massive if.

Edited by OllieCFC

Same.They be wanting to improve and show they still have it.Then again this could be showing the disadvatge of having a team of players who are only 2 years old apprantly

We beat them though,they still have Man you and Liverpool to come so could be intresting there.

I dont think Liverpool will beat Man you sadly.Mean they havent yet lol and they struggled against Reading.Man you though are on a werid spell so hmmm

Please Grant ffs dont decide to try something new!!

I'd prefer Livepool to win simply as it means we would be cemented in any title challenge, but if United win and so do we, I feel that second place will be our's. I'd settle for that.

Edited by BlueLion

:D Liverpool 9 behind,least we dont have to worry about them so much now

The sending off.It made sense!Duno why they're complaining.Ok we would be still he ran 20 yards to get involved.Good ole Stevie G no where

Edited by Laylabelle

Yeh and its Grant lol.Dont take anything for granted these days.Got the players to get the points.Also got a crazy manager who might decide tommrow is the day to play Moulda and Pizzaro and Ben Heim just for a laugh

And Villa wtf?!4-0 lousy nil they got beaten.What happened to them?!Why couldnt they play like they did against Liverpool and us?Humph!

Edited by Laylabelle