• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Couldn't agree more. But no one here was saying they want Suarez here. If you are referring to the discussion between myself and Skipper, we were just talking about the hypothetical situation if Suarez had been playing for Southampton and not Liverpool.

No I wasn't referring to that, just look on the page before this I saw one person say that we should pay any money to get Suarez because he is that good and another one saying lets just give them the money and get him.

What knarcks me is that people sugercoat his attitude just because he's a good player. It's not fair, if Joey Barton was as good as Gerrard or Lampard everyone would want Barton here right now and they would say things such as 'Well every player needs an attitude it's what makes them the talented player they are' or that 'who cares about the attitude let him do the talking on the pitch that's all what matters' But because Joey Barton isn't a good player at all people wouldn't want to sign him primarily because he has a terrible attitude and it would be a disgrace to the club.

Joey is a scum bag but he's not as bad as Suarez, yet 80 percent of this forum want Suarez here.

No I wasn't referring to that, just look on the page before this I saw one person say that we should pay any money to get Suarez because he is that good and another one saying lets just give them the money and get him.

What knarcks me is that people sugercoat his attitude just because he's a good player. It's not fair, if Joey Barton was as good as Gerrard or Lampard everyone would want Barton here right now and they would say things such as 'Well every player needs an attitude it's what makes them the talented player they are' or that 'who cares about the attitude let him do the talking on the pitch that's all what matters' But because Joey Barton isn't a good player at all people wouldn't want to sign him primarily because he has a terrible attitude and it would be a disgrace to the club.

Joey is a scum bag but he's not as bad as Suarez, yet 80 percent of this forum want Suarez here.

Tbf, Joey isn't nearly as bad as Luis. He's a d*ckhead but he's not a cheating scum like Suarez.

I Can't believe some people want Suarez.

That's the problem with most fans here, mercenary attitude, have a bit of pride for fuck sake. Suarez is a horrible individual, the type of man who ran back on the pitch and laughed at the Ghanians when they came all that way, the type of man that bit our player to provoke him for a penalty. Classless horrible player and I don't care what anyone says about the different culture excuses he said the N word to Evra more than 5 times.

How can people want him here? I don't care if he's Lionel Messi I do not want that man wearing the Chelsea shirt ever. He is only at Liverpool because they wouldn't let him leave, he will probably try and leave again even if they do win the title just for better wages.

Lol. You will give up a chance for us to dominate europe again and to get a world class player who is now mature just because of what he did in the past.

Well that means you rule out getting Costa, Balloteli, Mandzukic, CRonaldo, and other world class cunts that are available.

Maybe we should strip John terry of our captain because he doesn't deserve it for shagging wayne bridge girl and cole should have been released long ago for shooting at someone. And even we should have never gone for mourinho after poking somebody in the eye :doh:

See, I care about chelsea succeeding more than anything else that's why I was so happy having mourinho here. I get where you're coming from but you don't ignore a current top 5 footballer in the world because of his past.

Lol. You will give up a chance for us to dominate europe again and to get a world class player who is now mature just because of what he did in the past.

Well that means you rule out getting Costa, Balloteli, Mandzukic, CRonaldo, and other world class cunts that are available.

Maybe we should strip John terry of our captain because he doesn't deserve it for shagging wayne bridge girl and cole should have been released long ago for shooting at someone. And even we should have never gone for mourinho after poking somebody in the eye :doh:

See, I care about chelsea succeeding more than anything else that's why I was so happy having mourinho here. I get where you're coming from but you don't ignore a current top 5 footballer in the world because of his past.

Doesn't fucking matter. He bit one of our own for fuck sake. I've been one of Brana's biggest critics this season but it would be a disgrace to him if we signed Suarez. That man put in a heroic performance against Barcelona even when he knew he was going to be suspended and deserves far more respect then to sign that little cheating dirty cunt. Always leaves his boot in aswell which in my view is a scumbag act.

On the game today, having a feeling their might be an upset. If Sunderland win this City could begin to falter. I hope so anyways.

Doesn't fucking matter. He bit one of our own for fuck sake. I've been one of Brana's biggest critics this season but it would be a disgrace to him if we signed Suarez. That man put in a heroic performance against Barcelona even when he knew he was going to be suspended and deserves far more respect then to sign that little cheating dirty cunt. Always leaves his boot in aswell which in my view is a scumbag act.

On the game today, having a feeling their might be an upset. If Sunderland win this City could begin to falter. I hope so anyways.

But its not like suarez insulted us directly. That would wound my pride. Benitez in our club hurt my pride for Chelsea because he directly insulted our fans.

But your right. Iva deserves respect. Only on that note I can see any sense in not wanting a world class player we need to become a top 5 club in the world once again.

If ivanovic is not okay with it 2 years after(by summer), then its a bad idea for team ethics.

Fk me aguero is back. Shit mancity will play better in the league now

1-0 to Sunderland.

Demichelis is absolutely appalling. Gets conned by the run by Borini and loses his man and then gives up chasing back so when Kompany doesn't make the tackle, he's got no chance of getting back. Schoolboy defending from him again.