• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Fk me, liverpool's finishing and decision making in the final third has got to be the best in the league.

We would be 10 points better off on the table if suarez was our striker. I'm not kidding

He creates chances for teamates and scores goals on top of that. That's ibrahimovic level striking

Liverpool were extremely lucky today, if Southampton had a clinical finisher up front they would've been dismantled today.

Unluckily Southampton were just undone by Suarez's brilliance today, but I do really love how they approach the game.

Fk me, liverpool's finishing and decision making in the final third has got to be the best in the league.

We would be 10 points better off on the table if suarez was our striker. I'm not kidding

He creates chances for teamates and scores goals on top of that. That's ibrahimovic level striking

Seriously. We'd be unstoppable in the league with Suarez in this form leading our attack.

I'd gladly give Liverpool whatever it takes to get him. He's that good.

Seriously. We'd be unstoppable in the league with Suarez in this form leading our attack.

I'd gladly give Liverpool whatever it takes to get him. He's that good.

The guy is leading the league in goals and assists.

I'll pay 80mil now and not buy any other in the summer if that's what it takes

The guy is leading the league in goals and assists.

I'll pay 80mil now and not buy any other in the summer if that's what it takes

Same here. Unfortunately, with Liverpool now looking nailed on for a CL place I don't think even that enormous amount would get him or if he'd even want to leave.

Gotta hope Cavani can be had cause he's the next best option.

Exchange Lambert and Suarez, and Southampton would be, imo, doing better than Liverpool are doing now and challenging for the title and Liverpool would be below utd.

No way they'd be challenging for the title.

They'd at best be challenging top 5. The difference is too pronounced.

Better GK. Better attack, better CMs (apart from someone like Schneiderlin perhaps).

Keepers don't really make that much of a difference and they really aren't that much apart, imo. In CM, are Allen and Gerrad really that much better Schneiderlin and Corck? Not for me, I think they are pretty even, in fact for the football they are trying to play, I'd take the Saints duo.

On the other hand, Southampton have the better fullback (probably the best in the league), the better wingers in Rodriguez and Lallana, and most importantly, they have the much better defense.

Regarding Alan Pardew, nothing surprises me about that guy, you could see he was building up to something like this for a little while now. I have always found him to be quite an odious little sod. He is the worst of both worlds, ridiculously smug and overbearing when the toon get a win, and downright nonsensical when they lose to a better side. His touchline antics have been pretty poor all season. Get rid of him, the man is a disgrace for doing that.

I Can't believe some people want Suarez.

That's the problem with most fans here, mercenary attitude, have a bit of pride for fuck sake. Suarez is a horrible individual, the type of man who ran back on the pitch and laughed at the Ghanians when they came all that way, the type of man that bit our player to provoke him for a penalty. Classless horrible player and I don't care what anyone says about the different culture excuses he said the N word to Evra more than 5 times.

How can people want him here? I don't care if he's Lionel Messi I do not want that man wearing the Chelsea shirt ever. He is only at Liverpool because they wouldn't let him leave, he will probably try and leave again even if they do win the title just for better wages.

Couldn't agree more. But no one here was saying they want Suarez here. If you are referring to the discussion between myself and Skipper, we were just talking about the hypothetical situation if Suarez had been playing for Southampton and not Liverpool.