The English Football Thread

Steve

Swansea is 12th. Where should they be in the table? 10th? Teams are way too quick to sack managers. Like Steve Clark, Laudrup's problem was that his team played above themselves for a period and the higher ups thought that they were better than they were. They are mid-table side who are in the middle of the table. Ridiculous sacking.

Absolutely. Back to transition again when they where showing some signs of progress, long-term

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Not watching the match, but apparently Fulham are playing some lower league side and looking absolutely abysmal.

If United can't beat them at the weekend then Moyes should be sacked in the tunnel. Think it would be hilarious to see, but then they'd actually appoint a proper manager.

Not watching the match, but apparently Fulham are playing some lower league side and looking absolutely abysmal.

If United can't beat them at the weekend then Moyes should be sacked in the tunnel. Think it would be hilarious to see, but then they'd actually appoint a proper manager.

Fulham need relegation....I think a fresh start would help them as a football club.

Fulham need relegation....I think a fresh start would help them as a football club.

I wouldn't mind seeing them get relegated. Absolutely pointless club. Tiny ground they can't even fill, tiny fan base, never come close to winning anything these days.

I REALLY want to see West Ham and that arrogant cunt Allardyce go down as well.

Okay, now I DEFINITELY want to see this lot embarrass United this weekend.

PLEASE! The look on Moyes' face would be priceless.

Heard Garry Monk, their captain, will be taking charge of Swansea for that game as player-coach. Hope they'll perform against them either way. :D

Oh man.

If they don't sack Muelenstein tonight, how amazing would it be if he leads this dire Fulham side into Old Trafford and gets something against the man who got rid of him?

C'mon football gods! You didn't fail us yesterday.

I have a question about the classification.

I'm from Spain and in La Liga when two teams have played and have the same points, the one above is the one that scores the most goals in those 2 games.

Ex: Real Madrid 2 - 0 Barcelona. Barcelona 3 - 0 Real Madrid. Result: 3-2 for Barcelona. 1º Barcelona 60 points. 2º Real Madrid 60 points.

Why now if Chelsea won both games to Manchester City, is City 2nd and Chelsea 3rd? What counts is the goal difference in the league?

Thanks!