• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I see that term x has twice avoided my question as to why city still have losses of 130million inspite of the ethihad deal. It is fair to say hour has no clue about the implicat ions of that deal on FFP and yet he comes out whining about that deal and the global dominance etc.

Term X: you have trolled enough about that dealnow explain how can City get away with FFP with a loss of 130m?

Never the right manager from the beginning and he plays some of the most uninspiring football ever!

Its horrible to watch his teams i can't imagine how horrible it would have been for Villa fans.

So now you have gone on from being the most depressed and pessimistic poster to being an outright idiot that trolls everytime he posts.

Since when do i troll?, you're just a hating twat, FACT!.

Alex Mcleish is just a terrible manager, why on earth did they choose him over Mark Hughes... idiots they are and got what was coming to them. There was actually no benefits in getting him at all, he was at a rivals club which would of called for heat off the Villa fans, and he got them relegated whilest playing the worst football in the league, yes even worse than West Ham.

What an amazing title race it was, something we mite not witness again.

I think a special word for the City board and the owner to stick with the current management staff despite not winning last year, i wish that Roman and the board takes some learning out of it. Stability is the key.

I see that term x has twice avoided my question as to why city still have losses of 130million inspite of the ethihad deal. It is fair to say hour has no clue about the implicat ions of that deal on FFP and yet he comes out whining about that deal and the global dominance etc.

Term X: you have trolled enough about that dealnow explain how can City get away with FFP with a loss of 130m?

Of course they will get away with it, Eden Hazard is testament to that.

FFP is a joke, the criminal Etihad deal is proof of that. All City have to do is prove they are investing in the community, and show UEFA a 'trend' (< key word) towards breaking even by 2014-15. Even if the losses have not been sufficiently staunched.