test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

36,466 posts in this topic

2 points ahead, it's not a big deal! One loss or draw and we have a chance to go ahead or be level.

2 points and City have 2 games in hand, one being against Liverpool and their fans are signing about winning the league?

It's way too early to call, we could still win the league

what a shite season it's turning out to be

high chance of us going tophyless

high chance of Arsenal winning a trophy

Liverpool get CL football, and maybe more

I thought I hated City, but now I'll cut the some slack. I seriously don't want those fucking dippers to win it. They're being worshipped by ''neutrals'' bla bla it's not even funny. But then again it's surely because I'm a CFC fan and I hate that scummy club, but I really hope that City wins it, if we don't. It's looking bleak right now, but if we win against Stoke and those fuckers somehow, someway draw/lose against pikeys I'm sure that our team and fans will regain the much-needed confidence to at least finish above those fucks.

Suarez, Toure and Hazard are IMO best players of EPL this season. Suarez miles ahead of anyone else though. As soon as he leaves Lpool (and he will 100%), Lpool will go average again.

Lets say City loses to Liverpool, we than need them to lose 2 more points in their final 6 games. I dont think they'll win all of those games (it includes Everton away, Palace away). Still possible.

It has already started. The scums think its over already. The most annoying thing of all is #doitforstevieg.

Hope we and city put them in their place just like in December.

Reddish-Blue likes this

Suarez, Toure and Hazard are IMO best players of EPL this season. Suarez miles ahead of anyone else though. As soon as he leaves Lpool (and he will 100%), Lpool will go average again.

I'd replace Sturrdige for Hazard tbh

I'd replace Sturrdige for Hazard tbh

In terms of pure talent, skills, Hazard is better. He only needs to make better end product.

After beating Villa on Saturday...

Moyes really do love making himself look like an idiot. Forever blowing the trumpet or saying things when the facts/circumstances don't back his statement and things that shouldn't be said when managing a big club like United (e.g. City are what we aspire to be, Liverpool are the favorites).

Old Trafford is not an easy place to come? Ha! 7 defeats in last 14 home games and even the likes of Everton, Newcastle, West Brom, Swansea etc have all won there.

Strike likes this