The English Football Thread

Steve

Anyone see the Arsenal goals? The WBA keeper Fulop, standing in for Foster gave them every single one, sickening. If Foster had played, Arsenal would've came 4th and we coula fucked em over next weekend. Horrified after watching that. It was bad enough knowing they got 3rd but like this? Just bollocks.

Fulop's shite, he has played at Stamford Bridge twice and conceded 14.

TBF tho id rather knock Tottenham out of the CL places.

Don't get me wrong i hate Arsenal but after spending months on the receiving end of the "Mind the gap" chants by the Spuds fans i would just love to fuck them over.

Plus im starting to believe it's written in the stars Arsenal will never be knocked out of a CL place, how they got there this season beats me.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

If anybody would sign this that would be great...

Petition to remove Steve Kean

A good poster on another forum I frequent has started this. He is a top moderator on the Blackburn forums and has a bit of pull. He has contacts within in the club and has been invited and attended a few functions put on by the club. He wants to get their tube of a manager out. So if anybody here believes Kean to be as big a donkey as I personally feel he is, please sign the petition and help out. There is also a fair chance that he will be able to bring this to the attention of chairwomen Mrs Desai personally in the near future.

Thanks.

Edit: you don't have to register to sign.

My huge respect to Mancini for the way he man managed his squad. With idiots like tevez and Ballotelli in the dressing room, you can imagine how poisonous the atmosphere could be. They almost blew it but kudos to him the way he handled them. No dirty linen in public, no public meltdowns, nothing. He was just calm and I think he deserves it. I dont care about the fans and players but Mancini deserves it.

If anybody would sign this that would be great...

Petition to remove Steve Kean

A good poster on another forum I frequent has started this. He is a top moderator on the Blackburn forums and has a bit of pull. He has contacts within in the club and has been invited and attended a few functions put on by the club. He wants to get their tube of a manager out. So if anybody here believes Kean to be as big a donkey as I personally feel he is, please sign the petition and help out. There is also a fair chance that he will be able to bring this to the attention of chairwomen Mrs Desai personally in the near future.

Thanks.

Steve Kean is not the problem. The owners are the problem. No one never knew why they all of a sudden fired Big Sam while Blackburn were performing well. Going to Blackburn was proving tough under Big Sam and then these idiot owners come in make big promises like making it to Europa League next season, trying to sign Kaka, Ronaldinho, etc and then fire Big Sam for God knows what reason. And then they offer his assistant the job.

I would sign a petition if it was meant for the Owners to get their ass out of that club.

Steve Kean is not the problem. The owners are the problem. No one never knew why they all of a sudden fired Big Sam while Blackburn were performing well. Going to Blackburn was proving tough under Big Sam and then these idiot owners come in make big promises like making it to Europa League next season, trying to sign Kaka, Ronaldinho, etc and then fire Big Sam for God knows what reason. And then they offer his assistant the job.

I would sign a petition if it was meant for the Owners to get their ass out of that club.

Well that's fair enough. But as I say, this guy has contacts within the club and it seems Kean is a shady character. Also, from talks between him and his contacts, it seems a strong show of support from the fans would sway the owners. Don't sign it if you don't want to. But the fans of that club feel very strongly, and I personally see where they're coming from. I think supporting them in their endeavour is worth while since they will have a better understanding and grasp on the situation than any of us would.

Has any of what you have said been proven

Every bit of it, I swear on my privates, is 100% true. Roman has been sent to prison because of the train hijacking and recently we've had that case with that Boris bloke, where he admitted in court that he paid huge bribes to government officials to cheat Boris out of his rightful share.

Roman Abramovich started his multi-billion-dollar business during his army service where he sold stolen gasoline to some of the commissioned officers of his unit.

That was sourced by Pravda, the most trusted newspaper in Russia.

In 1995, Abramovich and Boris Berezovsky, an associate of President Boris Yeltsin, acquired the controlling interest in the large oil company Sibneft. The deal was within the controversial loans-for-shares program and each partner paid US$100 million for half of the company, below the stake's stock market value of US$150 million at the time, and rapidly turned it up into billions. The fast-rising value of the company led many observers, in hindsight, to suggest that the real cost of the company should have been in the billions of dollars.[19] Abramovich later admitted in court that he paid huge bribes (in billions) to government officials and obtained protection from gangsters to acquire these and other assets (including aluminium assets during the aluminium wars).[20]

However, in 1992, he was arrested and sent to prison[17] in a case of theft of government property: AVEKS-Komi sent a train containing 55 cisterns of diesel fuel, worth 3.8 million roubles, from the Ukhta Oil Refinery; Abramovich met the train in Moscow and resent the shipment to the Kaliningrad military base under a fake agreement, but the fuel arrived in Riga.

If this had been Liverpool or arsenal winning the title peiple on here would of hated it. City are now a rival and I want us to better them. Your welcome to your opinion justin just not everyone will agree with you. Agree to disagree this is football its all opinion.

To be fair, I congratulated Liverpool when they won the CL final of 2005.

Because like this game, it was an epic.

On epic games like that I put away all hate aside, and just stand in awe for having watch an unbelievable game.

And till this day, I still think the Liverpool final of Istanbul was the best ever final witness by me for this sport.

I like to look on the brightside, at least now we can knock Spurs out.

It is pisssing me off that users are calling each other "City Supporter". It is some nerve calling someone's loyalty and allegiance into question.

Fickle, nothing more.

What makes me laugh is that these are the same people that criticize Liverpool fans on RAWK, when they are acting as childish as those users.

City to dominate the PL? Will they fuck. They have spent nearly a billion quid on this squad and won the league by a margin of 1 and a half minutes. They will not dominate unless they buy the entire first team of Real Madrid and Barcelona this summer. Stop overreacting, I fully expect United to win it back next season. So fucking what if they're breaking the rules? Everyone does, football is a very, very corrupt sport. So what if they'll beat us to Eden Hazard or whoever else? They still won't get better, a band of mercenaries take years to gel together if you keep adding new mercenaries to the equation. And who knows? What if they spend 50 million pounds on signing Hazard and he gets a career ending tackle on debut?

You are acting as though they have an unbeatable squad, as though they have on their books the 25 best footballers in the history of the sport. Their squad is too shit to dominate, they've got 5-6 world class players and the rest are between decent and good. Furthermore, there are only two players who can make that squad significantly better enough to actually dominate- Messi and Ronaldo- and they will not leave their current clubs. Ourselves, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man United meanwhile have our worst squad in decade(s) and they still only just managed to fucking scrape it. Mancini is a mug, I hope they never ever sack him. If a team spends nearly 1 billion pounds and still can't win the league convincingly even though all of the other contenders have regressed to the point of utter wank, they need to spend another billion to match the contenders when they improve. They cannot. They will not.

TX and Sloth are like children, scared of insubstantial shadows. City will, if they're lucky, win another 3 or 4 leagues at the most in the next decade, not 8 or 9. Enough of this shit, it's embarrassing. We are not Liverpool, we do not get jealous of other teams successes, nor do we act like hypocrites by pretending we didn't buy our way to titles either. Liverpool bought their titles in the 70s and 80s (Kenny Dalglish- British transfer record), but when we did it they treated us like a fucking cancer. I am not going to let you degenerate into Scousers. Congratulate Man City and move on.

lol can you think of a better one?

It was the mother of all epicness!

So there, now you can jump on the bandwagon and call me a Liverpool fan. :Goober:

Fucking kopite.

on a serious note, I dont think a team should be praised for cheating in a final (see Gerrard dive for the penalty)