The English Football Thread

Steve

Justin spreading his City propaganda.. :rolleyes:

Dig through the pages of this thread, and see his reaction when QPR were leading 2-1, he was having a MELTDOWN.

Must say anyone revealing in a rivals joy is not True Chelsea <_<

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

How exactly? ... I'm being realistic, and facing the harsh reality.

Also, being a Chelsea fan, you are automatically the complete opposite to a Liverpool fan. Not that you would know about that, being a City recruit.. :rolleyes:

Your harsh reality that only you can view the future?

Yeah you are boring.

Must say anyone revealing in a rivals joy is not True Chelsea <_<

Is not call revealing in a rivals joy, but to have the courtesy of congratulating your opponents!

And just like the commentators, being amazed to watch such a game. Commentators that are fans from Liverpool, United and such.

Only in RAWK we see delusional fans always spouting nonsense and such.

People like Terminator X are making this place like that.

If this had been Liverpool or arsenal winning the title peiple on here would of hated it. City are now a rival and I want us to better them. Your welcome to your opinion justin just not everyone will agree with you. Agree to disagree this is football its all opinion.

I think it's harsh to say that they don't deserve it. They are not big name club so they need to spend big to get good players. We did the same thing under abramovic and transfer market right now is crazy. Manchester united had their core ready but city is a newly assembled team.

Never compare us to City in the market, just don't do it, we bought more players, and a lot of squad players, but they spent truck loads.

We already had Gudionsen, Hasselbaink, Gallas, Terry, Lampard, Gronkjaer, Cudicini, Terry. Not to mention we still had a good squad before we got the money, City didn't, City used to lose twice win once, and where a midtable team.

You need to understand they hardly had anyone pre there time, even now, we still have two players from then and that's Lamps and Terry.

They signed Adebayor, Tevez, Balotelli all for 25 million, Dzeko was 31 million, 27 but 31 when it comes to bonus's, 38.5 million for Aguero, even that striker they got from Blackburn i think it was he was 22 million wasn't he?, fuck sake i can't remember his name. He was either 22 mill or 19 mill. And Robinho for 35 million, then Nasri and Silva for 25 million each. Yaya Toure 28 million, i have to give them huge credit however when it comes down to there back five as they haven't really spend anything on it, besides Lescott who was 24 million which was a complete rip off. Also Milner was 26 million, Barry was 13 million (might be worth it though). They got AJ for 5 million they had Boro's eyes for that.

But still look at our big signings, yeah Sheva and Torres shocking prices and never delivered, Drogba 25 million, Luiz 22 million or 21 Essien i actually don't even know the full on price i'm pretty sure its 27 million, but then i keep hearing its 31 million or 24 million. I get confused on that one. But yeah besides that we have been spending on a 13-20 million casually, but our problem is we've spent a lot on that.

But when you total up Cities and Chelseas, and i have it comes down to City almost on Chelseas, im sure they are only 70 million behind, which is pretty shocking when you compare how long the owners have been owning us and city, we have had our club for like 4 years longer.

because THEY FRENCH, THEY PROZ SAID ITS A GREWD DAY TO BE FRENCH TBH.

No but i don't think they like piers morgan pretty much and i would of imagined that pissed him off, since he made a bet with Nasri that he would never win a trophy.

I don't know if you've heard guys but City will dominate Premiership for few decades because they have money and I saw that "Moneyball" thing and it seems you can win everything with money. They're going to have total monopoly. We'd better destroy our club now before it's too late. Utd didn't have that much money when we were on top, but they had Ferguson and it seems he was the chosen one against clubs with money. Now there's no one in the world who can stop them. I don't want to over exaggerate but I think they're going to overtake the World too, then Moon and shit... we're doomed.

"Miss miss justin said Chelsea smell"

Lmao..

That was actually true though (search through this thread), when Cisse scored Justin began to panic, and 'randomly' started an argument. Throwing insults around and so forth. It was a mini-meltdown.

How exactly? ... I'm being realistic, and facing the harsh reality.

Still boring.

You cant tell the future so please stop telling us that City will dominate for years.

A few years ago people were saying the same thing about us...

I'm really worried not because of City but because of the much improved Premier-League. We have a top 6 now and its not easy to beat teams like Newcastle and Tottenham. We really need to strengthen in the summer, we need to spend a good 180 million if we want to win consistently because we have players like Raul and Bosingwa who really should not be competing at this end of the league.

I'm really worried not because of City but because of the much improved Premier-League. We have a top 6 now and its not easy to beat teams like Newcastle and Tottenham. We really need to strengthen in the summer, we need to spend a good 180 million if we want to win consistently because we have players like Raul and Bosingwa who really should not be competing at this end of the league.

A sensible post expressing concern. But I would actually welcome more competition. I dont need to have my club dominating, Being competetive satisfies me ,,

but I was here before Roman when we were poor financially ....often shit on the field ,,,but so rich in spirit