The English Football Thread

Steve

I'm pretty sure that Jose will be there by the time next season starts :(

I cant see this happening at all. I doubt he would want to manage in the uk again , and definitely not risk getting burgled or his kids getting mugged. About as likely as the Pope becoming Protestant.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

So scousers want DIC for a pair of dickheads ? The dickheads have borrowed loads of cash to try and make a quick buck at Anfield. They have now reneged on their promise of a new stadium. DIC are loaded so they would probably chuck some cash at Rafa to spend.

I cant see this happening at all. I doubt he would want to manage in the uk again , and definitely not risk getting burgled or his kids getting mugged. About as likely as the Pope becoming Protestant.

lol.. but seriously.. he would be interested in the job.. and benitez is out for sure sooner or later..

but anyway, even if this doesn't happen, he will certainly be at Man Utd when Ferguson retires (or dies of a heart-attack during a match) as his successor

This is the difference between Chelsea and Scum. When we had reports of unrest between Mourinho and the Big Boss, Drogba and the lads kept the fans' morale high by doing the business on the pitch. The Scousers can't do the same. Take Torres and Gerrard out of that team and they are just another Newcastle

They're blaming their poor results on the unrest.But our unrest started in January last year and we won the double so just excuses as usual

Even if scum get a load of cash chucked at them,they'll still have the same manager

• 2 weeks later...
Please read this, i'm begging you to read this. This will make you piss yourselves laughing, serious. If you have any free time, have a read from the start. Its good.

http://www.talklfc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33931

Finally they are starting to open their eyes on Benitez! If Grant had taken Chelsea on this sort of form we'd have all been shouting for his head and he would probably have been replaced in all honesty. Benitez wrecked their title chase by not picking form players such as Torres at the beginning of the season and sticking with clowns like Kuyt.

Intresting to see a few criticising Carragher and Gerrard as well - maybe they aren't as one eyed as we thought :P

All this talk about the Liverpool fans backing Rafa may not be as true as we thought!

the liverpool fans are definitely running out of patience. They are pissed off, very pissed off and tbh you can't blame them, i would be. They have nothing. They don't dominate games, they don't keep the same team, the manager is one dimensional, the team is one dimensional. When it comes to the premiership, Rafa Benitez hasn't got a scooby. They will never win it with him in charge. Teams the likes of wigan and birmingham are going to "Fortress Anfield" and getting results, not being afraid. Even Luton and Havant & Waterlooville in the First half matched them there. You wouldn't be a happy liverpool fan atm would ya. Specially all the hype about them pre season too. Wasnt it sposed to be their year this one? :lol: Without Gerrard and Torres and to some extent Carragher, what the hell do liverpool have? They're average. Time is running out for Rafa. "In Rafa We Trust" you SURE??

P.S

LOVE IT!!!

And then Fergie moaned about the ref didnt book someone for diving blah blah.

My god that moment!Was like so basically we play until they score arg!!

Amazed though Spurs got a point.Didnt see that coming,thought they'd loose,still couldnt hold onto a lead but still

• 2 weeks later...

yeah and 2 games without a win for us aswell. Every time man utd drop points, we drop points. It happened last season and its happening again now and its getting on my fucking nerves. We were absolute shit yesterday, disgraceful performance but hey....shit happens, 4 years unbeaten at home, at least we never lost the record to those lot. Might aswell give arsenal the trophy, fucking cheating scum.

The other end of the table tells me that Derby are down so theres only 19 prem teams left. The 2 that will follow them will definitely be fulham and birmingham.