The English Football Thread

Steve

I enjoy seeing United struggle too much to want them to get anything from this game. I don't see Arsenal maintaining their form anymore than I see Ramsay continuing his scoring run, and personally I'd love United to miss out on Champions League football. Long-term, that could have serious consequences for them financially.

I think this too, although I am aware of how these posts might look come May. :noexpression:

I don't know if you can rely on Ramsay to keep this run going. It's too early to say whether this is a temporary moment of amazing form, or this is who he actually is from now on. He is 22 after all, and this was about the age Lamps started to really kick on. Plus he had that injury setback.

Now I'm just worrying myself. :wacko:

I hope, you are correct in predicting Assenal not maintaining their momentum. Somehow, I am not sure of it. I know, Arsenal always died in February, but....several players bought in January & surprise is here.

As I said, I´d rather see manures whipping them on Sunday.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Look at all these tweets from the Everton's OFFICIAL club twitter account yesterday for their game against Crystal Palace..

Everton @Everton

History at Selhurst Park as Jags becomes the first Everton captain to wear pink boots

Wonderful chance for Chamakh but he heads wide from point blank range. A bit less hair gel and he may have converted that.

History at Selhurst Park as Jags becomes the first Everton captain to wear pink boots

34 minutes gone. You know it's a poor game when they sell 'Golden Corner' tickets

Wonderful chance for Chamakh but he heads wide from point blank range. A bit less hair gel and he may have converted that.

Chelsea losing so if we can win here we'll go fourth in the table. Or third if we win 6-0. COYB

Cameron Jerome's shot deflectes wide for a corner. That's a shock. I didnt know Jerome was at Palace!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is Michael Johnson even still playing football?! :lol:

Nope. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2263227/Michael-Johnson-reveals-quit-football-mental-health-reasons-club-admits-defeat-gambling-alcohol-addictions.html

He was a very promising talent in midfield. Had all the tools to be great, just couldn't handle the pressure

Sometimes you wonder how England manage to waste so much talent..

Nope. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2263227/Michael-Johnson-reveals-quit-football-mental-health-reasons-club-admits-defeat-gambling-alcohol-addictions.html

He was a very promising talent in midfield. Had all the tools to be great, just couldn't handle the pressure

Sometimes you wonder how England manage to waste so much talent..

The media puts too much pressure on them because all English talent gets over hyped beyond reason. They're actually hurting them with all the hype. I hope we can protect Chalobah and the others from this.