• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

We are two points behind Arsenal. We have already played United, City, Spurs and Everton. I think that we are definite title contenders this season no doubt about it, because I still think our best is yet to come, we have had a slow start, I expect the likes of Mata and De Bruyne to come into play later on in the season and start winning us some points.

And Eden Hazard loves his football when it comes January time. November has been a terrible month for us for the past 3 seasons, we didn't win one game that month last season. If we can get through that month, things are going to look smashing.

But everyone, go look at the Arsenal forum right now, look at how stuck up they are, and how they are deciding who are going to be 'their' title contenders. It's amazing how full of themselves they can get after a few nice wins, I promise you all it's going to be comedy when these fools drop come February, it will be fucking comedy.

I remember in the summer people were getting worried about the signing's City made and the money they spent, but overall i think they have been scammed.

Navas looks like a more expensive Lennon, Fernandinho is good, but £34m good?, I have never seen the fuss with Jovetic, the only top, top signing they have made is Negredo and even he is a step down on Tevez.

I remember in the summer people were getting worried about the signing's City made and the money they spent, but overall i think they have been scammed.

Navas looks like a more expensive Lennon, Fernandinho is good, but £34m good?, I have never seen the fuss with Jovetic, the only top, top signing they have made is Negredo and even he is a step down on Tevez.

And in 3 months time I could be saying I remember when you said that City had been scammed.

It's october, start of the season, I don't think we've seen City at there best just yet, we got the victory here. But us and City we are in the exact same league, Arsenal and Liverpool are flashy, but they have yet to show that consistency, City and Chelsea, we have the fire power to last all season.

And in 3 months time I could be saying I remember when you said that City had been scammed.

It's october, start of the season, I don't think we've seen City at there best just yet, we got the victory here. But us and City we are in the exact same league, Arsenal and Liverpool are flashy, but they have yet to show that consistency, City and Chelsea, we have the fire power to last all season.

I could be wrong, i sometimes am, but apart from Negredo i don't see anything in their new signing's that suggest they could improve them.

Having said that they are a top team and will be challenging for the league, no doubt about that.

idykur.png

Just been reading about on forums, I seen this on RAWK, these scousers just get more deluded as time goes by.

As a member on here for 3 years I don't think I've seen one person who was slating sturridge, let alone happy about him leaving, i remember at least 90 percent of the forum devastated that he never got his chance. I also love how it just says Chelsea fan, rather than an actual name, you at least a tad bit of something that could be said by an idiot as evidence, no not even that. Well done scousers, keep dreaming.

Just been reading about on forums, I seen this on RAWK, these scousers just get more deluded as time goes by.

As a member on here for 3 years I don't think I've seen one person who was slating sturridge, let alone happy about him leaving, i remember at least 90 percent of the forum devastated that he never got his chance. I also love how it just says Chelsea fan, rather than an actual name, you at least a tad bit of something that could be said by an idiot as evidence, no not even that. Well done scousers, keep dreaming.

I dont regret selling Sturridge, he is a typical middle table team star...

I dont regret selling Sturridge, he is a typical middle table team star...

Selling Sturridge was the right decision, I know that, he couldn't fit into the side. Liverpool are a flashy team who can score some nice goals and there strikers are having a great time, but all round they can get pounded by a team like us.

But no one here thinks Sturridge is average, that's just stupid, Sturridge is a very talented player. I think he will always play at his best for Liverpool, couldn't see him shining at a bigger team. But some of the quotes are so fake it's ridiculous, I think most Chelsea fans have huge respect for Sturridge, and it's evident many of us regret selling him, just look in the Sturridge thread.

idykur.png

I don't think i have ever come across such a weird insecure club in my life, their action's after Arsenal's bid for Suarez goes along way to showing their insecurities.

idykur.png

if u think sturridge dint get slated on this forum, believe me u must not have EVER looked at the sturridge thread. he was so under-rated and ridiculed here that is embarassing. 50% of the people on here were "HAPPY" that he left and that we got ba as replacement. out of the rest 50%, half of them said that it was a good decision from the board as he had just 6 months on his contract and we sold him for 12mil, (what they dint take into account is the no. of goals he would have scored for us).

Last weekend was the weekend for strikers

Chelsea - Torres

Man city - Aguero

Manutd - Vanpersie and rooney

Liverpool - Suarez and sturridge (SAS)

Tottenham - Soldaldo

Arsenal - Giroud

All the top teams strikers scored, I'm glad we werent left out.