The English Football Thread

Steve

Fucking hate spurs i don't like the avb dynasty starting there, he is more hungrier than Wenger. Arsenal all the way for me,they don't do any damage Wenger will be happy with his trophy and the comedy will continue for another year

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I'm sure that Harry Redknapp will commit suicide soon. Not just has he inherited this QPR team but it includes Bosingwa and Green, recipe for catastrophic disaster (not just disaster). I've never known a team like this. I'd walk, they are an absolute joke of a football club.

Very nice gesture by the Man United club to give to Swansea fans flags Capital One Cup Winners. Of course they want the whole stadium to cooperate but it is a nice thing. This will be some party at Old Trafford.

Who would I like to miss out on top four? It's a tough question cuz I despise the both North London jokes just as much. I'd like to see Wigan keep their EPL status and if they manage to get something from their trip to Emirates that will guarantee us the third place. Really dunno. Let's go like this: Arsenal losing to Wigan on Tuesday and then whatever happens on the final matchday.

All the eyes now on the Arsenal v Wigan game. Wigan winning would have a strong say in the top4 finish and in the relegation battle - there might be so many teams fighting to survive!

All the eyes now on the Arsenal v Wigan game. Wigan winning would have a strong say in the top4 finish and in the relegation battle - there might be so many teams fighting to survive!

It's all crazy..earlier Sunderland were 11th now back at 17th!all in space fo 10 mins

Newcastle and Norwich are safe,Fulham and Southampton should be in theory..crazy last day

So Mancini is getting the axe, and many people is saying he dont deserve it. His job this season has been pretty poor, and its the second time in a row that City end up out of the UCL knockout stage.

Ah @Shogun, an emotional end to the season for you Evertonians!! How do you rate Martinez?

There's better out there, I'd prefer Pereira to take over. But you never know until they actually take over how good a manager will be. I'll top myself over a few of them managers in the odds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZBiHzCxOek

@Shogun, up for another "Opposition Views" for our match next Sunday?

Aye of course mate. Send me a pm whenever you want :)