• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

When we were coming into power, winning trophies and challenging the league title, we never let a final like this slip us by. Ok admittedly Portsmouth did nearly do us in 2010 missing a pen at 0-0 but the game was so different. We hit the woodwork an unprecedented 6 times with Kalou showing us his true level of competence. We got the job done.

Man City losing yesterday was a fantastic thing for us and a horrendous mess up for them. Well done to Wigan though, deserved their win and it's great to see fans like the one pictured above having their moment of success, everyone deserves some.

And now onto today, i was hoping to avoid the Man Utd match like the plague but as it's the only match on at the time, i wont be able to sadly. Fergie is a great whatever but his farewell shit can fuck off. I'll probably watch countryfile or something and the voice after the match is over.

I want Tottenham to win now, we want Arsenal to come 5th, yes we do, don't anyone deny me of my dream! 'Mon the yids and Wigan on Tues, YES!

City underpferformed this year because of a baffling transfer strategy and mostly because of injuries. If they upgrade on the Milner/Rodwell/Berry sort of player and add another striker, they'll be in very good shape no matter who their coach is. They will get an easier CL draw next year (couldn't get tougher than Dortmund and Madrid in their group). They, along with Chelsea and ManU will be the favourites next season.

Not necessarily. They look likely to be in Pot 3 for next season's group stage draw and could very well draw the big teams from Pot 1 and 2. And not to mention, Napoli might be in Pot 4 for the draw as well.

That aside, City have might gotten tough teams in the Champions League under Mancini but it's the manner of their performances against those teams that have failed to convince. With the quality players they have at his disposal, Mancini really should be doing better especially when you see how well Napoli and Dortmund, teams with players who have no experience in CL, they performed in the competition. And the fact that Ajax, despite the big name but one of the average teams around, managed to take 4 points of them this season and nothing against Madrid and Dortmund tells you about deficiencies of City under Mancini.

The FA Cup also ended Mancini's reign i feel, there's no way he'll survive that. Expect him to be sacked after the final game in a way Carlo was sacked by us.

Also Callum McManaman will be a future England star. I guarantee he'll be at a top club soon, i reckon he has more potential than Moses. Not sure if he'll come down south but he was released by Everton as a youngster, i reckon he'll go back or to Liverpool or Man Utd. Very good player, like him a lot.

When we were coming into power, winning trophies and challenging the league title, we never let a final like this slip us by. Ok admittedly Portsmouth did nearly do us in 2010 missing a pen at 0-0 but the game was so different. We hit the woodwork an unprecedented 6 times with Kalou showing us his true level of competence. We got the job done.

Man City losing yesterday was a fantastic thing for us and a horrendous mess up for them. Well done to Wigan though, deserved their win and it's great to see fans like the one pictured above having their moment of success, everyone deserves some.

And now onto today, i was hoping to avoid the Man Utd match like the plague but as it's the only match on at the time, i wont be able to sadly. Fergie is a great whatever but his farewell shit can fuck off. I'll probably watch countryfile or something and the voice after the match is over.

I want Tottenham to win now, we want Arsenal to come 5th, yes we do, don't anyone deny me of my dream! 'Mon the yids and Wigan on Tues, YES!

Exactly, Tottenham missing out is just another season, but having them kick Arsenal out would be so sweet. Jesus, dreams would come true to shut them wankers up for good. It would be as good as seeing Liverpool in the middle of the table.

The FA Cup also ended Mancini's reign i feel, there's no way he'll survive that. Expect him to be sacked after the final game in a way Carlo was sacked by us.

Also Callum McManaman will be a future England star. I guarantee he'll be at a top club soon, i reckon he has more potential than Moses. Not sure if he'll come down south but he was released by Everton as a youngster, i reckon he'll go back or to Liverpool or Man Utd. Very good player, like him a lot.

I think Martinez was right...when he said that Moses moved to a top club one season too early.

Hopefully as Moses matures in the coming seasons, we see more consistency in his game. He's got all the tools to be a solid player, just wish he'd try to take on the opposition LB more often

McManaman will be a star, he just loves to beat the opposing fullback one on one. He must have given Clichy nightmares throughout the whole game