• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Nah hes looking decided lacklustre Lukaku.

Refs under so much pressure when officiating Fergusons team. They know they are in the spotlight and mainstream publicity if they get one decision wrong for Fergies Salford franchise. So they never give the opposition an iota of doubt.

Any 50/50 decision will go United way, and that is for every game.

And I believed WBA could take some points from this game. Why is every single club so afraid of playing Man United? The recent WBA could have easily been the winners today but even before the game itself, you could tell what will happen. Shame.

I see fulcrap lost again. I remember people were saying Jol did a good job @ spudz, but I never felt like that. Now look @ him. fulcrap was decent, but now they will be battling qpha for the drop. Add the fact that they already lost to qpha, the drop is a real possibility for them.

I see fulcrap lost again. I remember people were saying Jol did a good job @ spudz, but I never felt like that. Now look @ him. fulcrap was decent, but now they will be battling qpha for the drop. Add the fact that they already lost to qpha, the drop is a real possibility for them.

They're 11 points above QPR and only 4 points off Liverpool and Norwich. :doh:

People need to take a step back and relax. You'd expect both Manchester teams to get the results they did, and they've both got toughies coming up with Man City at home to a tough Stoke side and United going to Wigan where they lost last season.

We've just got to focus on winning our games and let the other teams drop points, which they will.

City we might catch.Man U nah.be shocked if we do. But with teams below us some not doing to bad cant loose focus on those or down we go if they win and we dont

Remember carlo's second season. We were 15 points behind Utd and that too in February. By the time we had to go Old trafford, we were just 3 points behind. So i wont lose hope so early, yes it will be difficult but 8 points with 18 more games to go. ANy thing can happen.