The English Football Thread

Steve

Didn't see the match but apparently there 'a lot to talk about'. I wonder what decisions United got their way this time. So fucking sick of those cunts are the refs spoonfeeding them 3 points.

Valencia broke possibly Anita's right ankle from a tackle from behind, and he had a yellow before and he didn't get a second one for that. Fucking annoying.

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Valencia broke possibly Anita's right ankle from a tackle from behind, and he had a yellow before and he didn't get a second one for that. Fucking annoying.

It was in the last minute of the game... realy wouldnt change much.

Its absurd.. such a poor team is going to win the league this season, and PL has got realy poor itself i got to say.

It was in the last minute of the game... realy wouldnt change much.

Its absurd.. such a poor team is going to win the league this season, and PL has got realy poor itself i got to say.

So dirty tackles are okay because it's late in the game? I can't tell you how many times I've seen Ramires or Luiz get booked at the death for much less. What Valencia did should've been a straight red, and he was already on a yellow. For him to get nothing after already being booked is a travesty.

Don't be so bitter, the goal came in normal time.

I know they're your league rivals but don't be so small time about it.

If everton ever became Utd rivals you'd probably despise the cheating fucks, whose fans think they have a god given right to win everything, as well

..and your point is ?

They have a right to be like that, your fans would be the same in a similar position as would many others.

The main point I was getting at though was that people try to make out they're lucky or the cheated when they win a game. They did nothing of the sort today. They score so many late goals because teams defend against them all the time near the end of the game and they have have one of the best set of strikers in Europe.

They have a right to be like that, your fans would be the same in a similar position as would many others.

The main point I was getting at though was that people try to make out they're lucky or the cheated when they win a game. They did nothing of the sort today. They score so many late goals because teams defend against them all the time near the end of the game and they have have one of the best set of strikers in Europe.

They are a a very overrated team, mark my words when Ferguson leaves that club is fucked.

Ferguson is a miracle worker who carries high spirit, he doesn't have to win the players over. They win far too many games undeservedly, to be honest i wasn't bothered about there win today, because I'll be honest i would rather them win the title than City so i wasn't that arsed.

Though i can guarantee they will get completely outplayed by Real Madrid.

I dont care they are cunts. Its like me going on an Everton board and saying what a great team Liverpool are.

I dont care they are cunts. Its like me going on an Everton board and saying what a great team Liverpool are.

Liverpool aren't top of the league though. If people say United are shit and they're sitting 4th or lower then fair enough but they're not.