• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Ferguson seems to forget he picked a rather famous Irish man who would just kick fuck out of everything that moved. In fact he ended someones career basically with some awful awful challenge. Plus Johnny shit cunt Evans kicked Drogba in the chest a few years back.

Fergie was clearly trying to divert the attention away from what was an average Man United performance and the fact that they dropped 2 points yesterday resulting in only sitting 4 points ahead of City right now. Almost everyone is talking about the Williams and Van Persie incident and nothing about the dropped points.

Gibson and presumerably Cole (edit, just realised West Hams game if off) will be able to play on Boxing Day as decisions on the appeal won't be made til afterwards.

Even if it does get upheld at least he misses Cheltenham in the cup rather than Wigan.

BTW where the fuck is Kagawa a.k.a the better version of Hazard? Still injured? :wank2::wank2:

Better than Hazard, LMFAO....

TBH, why are people even comparing Hazard and Kagawa when they operate in different positions and possess different style of play?!

you may laugh at the words of SAF but I think he was right. Williams' kick was intentional and any blow to the head might be fatal, especially when a professional footballer kicks you with majority of his strength and you're not even prepared to tight your muscles. It was stupid and reckless. If that was Mata who got that kick majority of you would call for Ashley's balls.

you may laugh at the words of SAF but I think he was right. Williams' kick was intentional and any blow to the head might be fatal, especially when a professional footballer kicks you with majority of his strength and you're not even prepared to tight your muscles. It was stupid and reckless. If that was Mata who got that kick majority of you would call for Ashley's balls.

I know it's unlikely but what if he missed the ball?? :ph34r::ph34r: He actually might have died.

Yeah that is true, but Fergusons doing it once again to get the F.A on his side and put more pressure on the next referee and defenders who will now think twice. Because it's obvious Ashley will get punished isn't it, and he deserves it may i add.

Though i really couldn't give a fuck what Ferguson said and in a way i wont be that bothered if Ashley doesn't get a ban (even though he does deserve it), because it's once again total hypocrisy from Ferguson with Roy Keane taking someones career and Ferguson says it was just an easy mistake, depite Roy Keane always being far too aggressive for his own good and Ferguson encourging him to be the bully boy in the dressing room and on the pitch. Also the Cantona one, where Ferguson said it's a complete overreaction from the Media, and then he's now on about Ashley Williams about a fucking football, even though Cantona super kicked some fan in the face.

Obviously it's Fergusons little tactic as usual as i previously stated, but yep i still don't really care that much for it at all.

I think it should have been a red cared for both: Williams for intentionally kicking the ball at his RVP and the latter for his reaction. But that kick being possibly fatal? Not a chance, players take much harder hits when they stand in the wall.