The English Football Thread

Steve

Meh dont effect us we aint exactly in the title race at the moment....

Tommrow is what matters...loose and we stay 7th..draw we go 4th behind Arsenal on goal diff...win and back in 3rd

Shitty only has 4 points more if we win the next two, how doesn't it effect us?

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

They won the title last year and havent really formed a superior team Man U despite being pure shite are top having done very little really other then Persie which is the big difference..we have a chance build a decent team but we keep firing managers which is our problem not theres

Yeah and you think that's going to stay when Ferguson leaves?, do me a favour the best Man United will get when Ferguson leaves is David Moyes. Mourinho wont go there, that's is just a pure myth.

Only big threat are City, and they will get stronger everytime they win the premier league, so in order to postpone it it's better if United win the title.

I believe we've been through this before, and even then you didn't make much sense.

I may not have made much sense to you, but if you found anything i said confusing I can try and help you work it out if you want?

Yeah and you think that's going to stay when Ferguson leaves?, do me a favour the best Man United will get when Ferguson leaves is David Moyes. Mourinho wont go there, that's is just a pure myth.

Only big threat are City, and they will get stronger everytime they win the premier league, so in order to postpone it it's better if United win the title.

If United do win the title this year, I think there's a chance Fergie goes out on top. Plus Mancini gets sacked in all likelihood.

Even you must be able to recognise that there aren't many top-level coaches in the world, and that we want as little competition for the ones who will be available in the summer.

Why you're annoyed? you prefer United to win the league over City?

except the fact that i hate United, City winning the league means Mancini will stay there. Plus United winning it means alot of the level of the EPL, when a team with bad defense and midfield win the league. Thats horrible and wont happen in any other big league (Spain, Germany, Italy). City can at least look solid, even if they are not that good like we saw in the CL.

Depends when he does leave,they are shite this season and yet sit pretty comfortable at the top.That and Jose has said many times about wanting to return to England.Nothing at Chelsea has changed so be bloody surprised if he does come here.Manchester either one looks more and more likely

If we can get a decent manager and hold on to them and rebuild a team and play how we used to and less of the shite.We have a shot at challenging either one at some point.Neither are unbeatable or playing all that great this season just everyone below seems to be playing a lot worse

And I bloody hope we dont mess up tommrow...7th for xmas very very shite!

I may not have made much sense to you, but if you found anything i said confusing I can try and help you work it out if you want?

If United do win the title this year, I think there's a chance Fergie goes out on top. Plus Mancini gets sacked in all likelihood.

Even you must be able to recognise that there aren't many top-level coaches in the world, and that we want as little competition for the ones who will be available in the summer.

Well I'm a shit fan as you said before, so i cannot answer that question.

If it came down to an outright choice then i would rather city win the league for obvious reasons as it benefits us and our pursuit of Pep and hopefully Jose. However, it isn't a man utd or city situation and i would rather we be as high up as possible so as of right now, when we are firmly in the race for second i would rather city drop points, until a time comes when it is mathematically impossible, (which i hope doesn't happen).