• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Yap not really sure why.

Early last year city was devastating, i was extremely impressed. Kolarov and richard bombed forward silva was just killing every team but since then i feel that their offense does not have any fluidity

Manu in ronaldo era was just devastating in counter, this manu team can still score but I just don't feel scared whenever they attack/counter

Exactly how I feel.

ManCity`s problem is called Mancini and his stupid 3-5-2. Manure`s problem is the lack of another Ronaldo to create chances (Young and Nani arent exactly the same, lol).

I believe we can be as dominant as 2005-09 if we do our transition properly!

What an exciting match!

That's the kind of game that I would been shitting myself watching if Chelsea were playing.

Goodness knows how many times the players hit the post!

Newcastle are really in trouble now. Won only 1 of their last 7 league games and sit only 4 points above the relegation zone now. Their next 5 league matches - Man City(H), QPR(H), Man United(A), Arsenal(A) and Everton(H).

Giving Pardew an 8-year contract looks like a masterstroke right now..

And oh, Fulham face QPR at Loftus Road this weekend.

Goodness knows how many times the players hit the post!

Newcastle are really in trouble now. Won only 1 of their last 7 league games and sit only 4 points above the relegation zone now. Their next 5 league matches - Man City(H), QPR(H), Man United(A), Arsenal(A) and Everton(H).

Giving Pardew an 8-year contract looks like a masterstroke right now..

And oh, Fulham face QPR at Loftus Road this weekend.

God, those are some tough fixtures coming up for them. They're lucky Ben Arfa is back though.

That 8 year contract gets funnier and funnier each game they lose. Imagine the compensation they would have to pay if they were to sack Pardew though. They would probably be better off buying a couple of players.

Just saw that there were four incidents aimed at Bassong this weekend.

Ah yes. Forgot about that one. As horrible and incorrect as it is, there won't be as big a deal made about it as some other cases because he's not a Chelsea/United/City player. Fuck the media.