• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Good result. albeit again, Watford should have won.

But the insight I draw from this match is that Chilwell is not good enough to justify that price tag. His hype is built on moments of genuis like that awesome goal andl ike Alonso's, it will be forgotten how suspect he looked all game and people will keep banging on about how good he is. But he was suspect defensively all game. Yes, Sarr is an absolute speed merchant but a really quality defender know how to deal with it like Söyüncü did when he simply nicked the ball from him before he could get in his stride. I dont want to have another LB who gets beaten for pace that easily.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Good result. albeit again, Watford should have won.

But the insight I draw from this match is that Chilwell is not good enough to justify that price tag. His hype is built on moments of genuis like that awesome goal andl ike Alonso's, it will be forgotten how suspect he looked all game and people will keep banging on about how good he is. But he was suspect defensively all game. Yes, Sarr is an absolute speed merchant but a really quality defender know how to deal with it like Söyüncü did when he simply nicked the ball from him before he could get in his stride. I dont want to have another LB who gets beaten for pace that easily.

His main job is to defend and lets be fair he aint all that defensively....anything over 40-45M and we have been had

4 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Reports linking us with Theo Hernadez this morning for 45m which will be great....a far superior left back than Ben...zillion miles ahead of Chillwelll...

Cheaper too it seems, maybe much cheaper. Better option overall no doubt. This bullshit Eng tax is getting way out of hand.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Cheaper too it seems, maybe much cheaper. Better option overall no doubt. This bullshit Eng tax is getting way out of hand.

So annoying...anything valuation above 45m for Benjamin is fucking daylight robbery....I trust Marina when it comes to negotiation and really hope she doesn't fuck this up