The English Football Thread

Steve

Undercover reporter films anti-Semitic Chelsea fans making Nazi salutes, singing about 'Yids' and imitating a gas chamber in Lille... as new BBC film exposes the staggering growth of racism in football

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7969417/Chelsea-fans-caught-making-Nazi-salutes-singing-Yids-imitating-gas-chamber.html

87777fffe7ec03330e4d4898cd584847.png

snip

Three of the most sickening incidents featured took place in France on October 2 last year, the day Frank Lampard's side beat Lille 2-1 in the Champions League.

Although the behaviour of Chelsea supporters was not made public at the time, an undercover reporter captured the shameful scenes as fans took over the French city.

In one clip, Blues supporters can be seen outside singing an anti-Semitic song about their London rivals, Tottenham.

A group of supporters are heard chanting: 'We hate Tottenham - Yids! We hate Tottenham - Yids!', with two individuals appearing to make Nazi salutes.

In another clip, a fan can be seen leading a song about former Spurs striker Martin Chivers while riding a train.

The lyrics are: 'Chivers was a Jew. The thing between his eyes was twice the normal size. Yiddo, Yiddo, Yiddo.' 

Chelsea fans have been caught on camera appearing to make Nazi salutes in Lille, France, before a Champions League game on October 2 last year

ffs 

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

39 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Embarrassing from our fans. Our owner is Jew ffs. The guy who gave them everything! 

I don't understand them going nuts for £10 more for ticket as well. 

The ticket thing I get. You dont up the set price because it happens to be Liverpool. It's just greed. They didnt charge more for Notts forest and wouldnt have done for Shrewsbury. As this is Liverpool it will sell out. Shouldnt been seen as a way to make more.

Every club has its idoits..ours seem to be public!!

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Sheffield United only TWO points behind us. TWO. POINTS. BEHIND. 

What a crap season this has been, most big clubs utterly off it, City going backwards and a pool that have it way too easy and gets help on top, this is indeed the season for them to win it and God forbid go unbeaten. Has been very boring imo.

Happy for them. I dont think they'll finish top 4..maybe top 6 but good on them! Going strong. 

Also didnt realise our goal difference is still 9 lol!! It's a huge leap..goes 45..36..28..9.

And us with 9 is the most any team outside the top 3 has! 

Mauricio Pochettino: I'd love a Premier League return

Former Tottenham manager speaks of his desire to return to coaching in England and his legacy at White Hart Lane

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11931666/mauricio-pochettino-id-love-a-premier-league-return

Think United would suit him good. I'm surprise United have not let go of Ole and gone after him already! 

34 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Mauricio Pochettino: I'd love a Premier League return

Former Tottenham manager speaks of his desire to return to coaching in England and his legacy at White Hart Lane

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11931666/mauricio-pochettino-id-love-a-premier-league-return

Think United would suit him good. I'm surprise United have not let go of Ole and gone after him already! 

He would be so good here, shame will probably go to United in the summer, transform them and after we will cry we didn't get him.

Tottenham boss Mourinho leaves Man Utd off his list of top-four contenders

"Wolves and Sheffield United are fighting for the top four, [the managers] they can say no, and I understand if they say no but the reality is that they are. Not just because of the position that they are in the table, but because of the power and quality," the Spurs boss told Sky Sports.
"So it’s not just about Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton. It’s not just about us. It’s also about these two clubs who I have to say [are] fantastic."

:lol: