• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

How was Chilwell doing?

he was oki

played better than he has the last month or so, looked pretty solid on defence

I still would take many others over him if he ends up actually going for £80m

Telles, Gosens, Theo Hernandez (quickly becoming a beast), maybe Grimaldo (not sold on him for 60m euros) Alaba (doubt Bayern sells him, and will want crazy money if they do) Alphonso Davies (see Alaba)

Gaya is only 5 million more and a better player atm than Chilwell but still NEITHER are worth 80-85m quid

that is just madness

23 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Shrewsbury have played 36 matches this season against Liverpool's 38 with a much smaller squad.  And I bet they have far worse travelling but you don't hear them complaining about tiredness.  My heart bleeds for Liverpool scumbags. you know their line..... Always the victim the cunts that they are.

For once Liverpool are in the right.

You can't ask a club to respect a winter break and to not organise any games only to then go and do that to them anyway.

Had we drew to Hull I would fully support Lampard had he followed suit (and will if any Chelsea manager does in the future) infact I'd be posting about how I want him too.

Still you dont see Shrewsbury do this.....just shut up and deal with it, he should not be more previliged than other teams/managers. You wanna play the kids? Go right ahead but dont spew BS. At the end of the day a win for them would have spared him.