• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Urggghh cant they just lose one game..at home ideally.

Least Man U havent got closer...now for mid week.

Exactly, we ll know it their title, but to go unbeaten will be horrible. in 100 years they will still talk about it in the media.

7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Klopp is proven, have loads of experience and has his style of play.....and even in his shitty years with pool you could clearly see progress. I hope we see similar under FL but its looking increacingly difficult. He is still a rookie but Ihope he learns.

Id rather look at what I'm seeing as opposed to what went on before, the most "proven" manager avalible to us last summer was Mou and would you trust him to construct this project?

The way Lampard is working even if he ultimately doesn't become good enough to reap the whole rewards himself he will leave a healthy team for someone who is.

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

But I can't see Liverpool domination lasting for too long. I think in two years they are back in natural habitat. 

Yeah this is a one time thing, however they will still compete. I think it's whether they continue with the smart investment. Firmino Salah, and Mane will have no resale value. 

They are already linked with Havertz, who I think Klopp will try to mold into a false 9 and Firmino replacement. Replacing Salah and Mane will be no easy feat. 

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

But I can't see Liverpool domination lasting for too long. I think in two years they are back in natural habitat. 

Maybe. Depends on the other teams. I think be more the same next year unless City spend big or do something drastic. They're strong in all areas and only will add. Lost top players and no difference made. I cant see them letting key players go unless desperate and way they're going why would they want to go

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Id rather look at what I'm seeing as opposed to what went on before, the most "proven" manager avalible to us last summer was Mou and would you trust him to construct this project?

The way Lampard is working even if he ultimately doesn't become good enough to reap the whole rewards himself he will leave a healthy team for someone who is.

JM? Fuck no mate.....FL has done ok but has clear flaws himself, and some are boards fault. I hope he does good with us and can reap the rewards.

15 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Exactly, we ll know it their title, but to go unbeaten will be horrible. in 100 years they will still talk about it in the media.

by far their best chance to lose in the league that is left

06c27490103c803d66e8b63ecfcaaf72.png

other than that

there is away at wolves (this Thursday, should be a cracking game)

away at arse

home v us

home v arse

maybe away at Everton in the ASBO dipper derby

that's it, the rest are dregs

the thing is

they have a 19 point lead after that game in hand (West Ham)

they could lose ALL of the games I listed, every single one

and Shitty could win EVERY single league game left (all 15)

and the dippers STILL WIN the league

(as long as they beat the dregs)

roflmaooo

it is insane to say that in the middle of January!!!!!

The league went right to the wire last season mid January and Liverpool are 16 points clear with a game in hand. For me it shows how little quality there is and we could end up with a Scottish scenario where two clubs dominate. There is a chasm of a gap where Liverpool and City are compared to everyone else and I can't see anyone getting near them and that most definitely includes us.

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

The league went right to the wire last season mid January and Liverpool are 16 points clear with a game in hand. For me it shows how little quality there is and we could end up with a Scottish scenario where two clus dominate. There is a chasm of a gap where Liverpool and City are compared to everyone else and I can't see anyone getting near them and that most definitely includes us.

I am terrified you are right Iggy!

I do not want to be a sweaty clone league!

sob :(

Only way I can see Liverpool regressing back to a mere top 4 team and not a strong title candidate is if one of Salah or Mané fancy a new challenge at Real Madrid after winning it all with Liverpool. But why would they leave, really? 

Only City making a few key additions will bother them for another season or two.