• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Want to hear something funny...

I know someone who had a bet on reading winning. He must be pissed... ;)

To be fair, I would of bet on Reading to win the game...cause Arsenal have been playing poor football of recent times (against similar teams like Norwich, QPR)..& you know that Wenger is gonna play a few of his youths.

Does anyone here believe in match fixing in the Premier League?, I just don't understand it. United is the most overrated squad, yet they win so many games i don't understand. Last season they got so many dodgy points It's criminal.

When was the last time United finished in the division with the most goals scored and least goals conceded?, they rarely win the league 'being the best team' if anyone has ever noticed. 2011 they might of got that but despite that season, because that was just a shite season to be fair for every club.

I just get that feeling, things go on in the background, honeslty i would love for it to be true and things get proven on Ferugson, wiping away his legend status. Because for me that's what the horrible bastard deserves.

Does anyone here believe in match fixing in the Premier League?, I just don't understand it. United is the most overrated squad, yet they win so many games i don't understand. Last season they got so many dodgy points It's criminal.

When was the last time United finished in the division with the most goals scored and least goals conceded?, they rarely win the league 'being the best team' if anyone has ever noticed. 2011 they might of got that but despite that season, because that was just a shite season to be fair for every club.

I just get that feeling, things go on in the background, honeslty i would love for it to be true and things get proven on Ferugson, wiping away his legend status. Because for me that's what the horrible bastard deserves.

It won't happen because it doesn't exist. Clattenburg last year sent of Evans against City in the match City won 6-1. If Clattenburg wanted ManU to win, he would have just sent off Torres for his tackle and given a penalty for Luiz's hand-ball. Both decisions would have been reasonable and ManU would have won. As for the last time United finished with the most goals scored and the fewest goals conceded? That was 2007-2008 and before last season, it was the last time any team did it.

This are Manu's rankings in goals scored/conceded over the past five years.

11/12-2nd/2nd

10/11-1st/3rd

09/10-2nd/1st

08/0902nd/ 1st

07/08-1st/1st

Yeah, just awful. They're a very good team with incredible attacking depth and Ferguson is a very good coach. The referee made an awful call. That doesn't mean there is some massive conspiracy.

@bluesmaster-tell that to Germany!

I do actually. People say silly things like "This isn't Italy so how could there be match fixing?" but really how naive is that? It's very obvious the FA has golden children and scapegoats. What makes England so invulnerable to corruption?

In my opinion the only association that I'd wager to have little to no corruption is the German DFB.

It won't happen because it doesn't exist. Clattenburg last year sent of Evans against City in the match City won 6-1. If Clattenburg wanted ManU to win, he would have just sent off Torres for his tackle and given a penalty for Luiz's hand-ball. Both decisions would have been reasonable and ManU would have won. As for the last time United finished with the most goals scored and the fewest goals conceded? That was 2007-2008 and before last season, it was the last time any team did it.

This are Manu's rankings in goals scored/conceded over the past five years.

11/12-2nd/2nd

10/11-1st/3rd

09/10-2nd/1st

08/0902nd/ 1st

07/08-1st/1st

Yeah, just awful. They're a very good team with incredible attacking depth and Ferguson is a very good coach. The referee made an awful call. That doesn't mean there is some massive conspiracy.

@bluesmaster-tell that to Germany!

Your last sentance is what i couldn't get my head around... how many times as this happened?, the last 6 times we've played man u they have had all the decisions against us. Not to mention they constantly get the big decisions all the time their way. It doesn't matter what clattenburg did last season as Evans was a sending off, it wasn't like they got robbed was it.

Us or Man City don't get any of them calls, and cheers for the stats, couldn't find any of them at all.

I look at United sometimes and wonder how they win all there games, it's unrealistic, Rooney is average, Valencia is incredibly one dimensional, michael carrick... come on. Then they bring 38 year olds on and somehow win games. Nani is quite crap now as well, i just don't understand how they are pulling off these wins, when there's teams like Spurs who have much better players than them.