• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

if we finish below Arse with them having Luiz and Mustafi (Sokratis is barely better) at CB then I am looking for a rope and a chair

HORRENDOUS defending

the stuff of a poor pub team

I can't imagine your outrage if we fill our defence with rubbish players like Luiz, Mustafi, Sokratis etc. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I can't imagine your outrage if we fill our defence with rubbish players like Luiz, Mustafi, Sokratis etc. :lol: 

I couldn't deal

I like most of our players

it isnt Pedro's fault he is rapidly ageing, it happens to all of us

Willian has been rock solid most of the year, much to my pleasant surprise

Zouma too

Kepa has had a rough patch but was really good yesterday and he only just turned 25 and simply (IMHO) needs a better GKing coach

Reece looks to be a class fullback already and will only get better, he is still a teen, lolol

the main issues i have are both our LB's (Emerson is okay as a reserve backup, but Alonso needs to be sold and we need to buy Chilwell or die on that hill trying)

Barkley is a troubled lad and needs to be sold (we have replacements already in Gallagher and Gilmour)

AC probably needs to be sold and replaced (look like we move for Ake, I do not think we make a move for a true WC CB like Romagnoli or Skriniar, who is probably Shitty-bound)

Giroud (my main villain yesterday) had a chance to step up and failed, he is a plowhorse, needs to go

Bats is not the answer either, we need to sell both Giroud (January) and Bats (summer) and somehow at least try and grab Werner, or another quality striker

Rudiger finally getting healthy will help us tremendously

and then my two main injury long term fears (CHO and RLC) thsoe two are my biggest worry (as we can fix LB and RW and Sriker by upgrades but thsoe two lads are not alcking, they are just really damaged)

that is (collectively and especially with a decent summer market) is FAR from the systemically shambolic Arse situation, I would be going BONKERS if I had to give a shit about most of that team

35 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Cantwell seems pretty promising. Worth a buy? 

we already have multipler players similar to him

Mount for one

potentially Conor Gallagher (although he is more of a CMF/DMF hybrid) and Billy Gilmour and soon Faustino Anjorin (who looks really special), plus (although less similar) RLC and Barkley (who needs to be sold asap)

Cantwell would be a great pickup for a team like Sheffield United, Bournemouth (they lose Harry Wilson back to the bindippers when his loan ends in the summer) Everton,  or even Leicester or perhaps Manure

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we already have multipler players similar to him

Mount for one

potentially Conor Gallagher (although he is more of a CMF/DMF hybrid) and Billy Gilmour and soon Faustino Anjorin (who looks really special), plus (although less similar) RLC and Barkley (who needs to be sold asap)

Cantwell would be a great pickup for a team like Sheffield United, Bournemouth (they lose Harry Wilson back to the bindippers when his loan ends in the summer) Everton,  or even Leicester or perhaps Manure

Cantwell seems more of a winger or wide AM than a midfielder, like the ones you mentioned. If his buy blocks any of those young guys then I would not do it. Gilmour, in particular, has so much promise!

However, Arsenal drew at Norwich :D

1 minute ago, Yeboii said:

Cantwell seems more of a winger or wide AM than a midfielder, like the ones you mentioned. If his buy blocks any of those young guys then I would not do it. Gilmour, in particular, has so much promise!

However, Arsenal drew at Norwich :D

if Cantwell was left footed he would interest me more

I am desperately looking for us to buy a top quality left footer for the RW

Leon Bailey was huge (two superb goals) versus Bayern yesterday, BUT I need to see him do it all year and also, so important, show that he was massively matured and ditched his Yardie trash clingers-on crew (Jamaican poison)

still not sold on him yet, not close

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

At least sides around us have dropped points thus far. I think Leicester will extend the gap but Utd will probably follow the rest.

I so dread Manure sacking OGS and grabbing a superb manager like Poch

Arse, not so much as they are truly shit at CB (although they may try and buy in January)

they were IDIOTS for loaning out William Saliba, I do not care if he is 18, he is a beast already physically and certainly could not be worse than the pure shit they have now

Image result for William SalibaImage result for William Saliba