• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

PGMOL and Premier League agree to VAR changes and will offer more information to fans during checks

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/14/pgmol-premier-league-agree-var-changes-will-offer-information-fans-games-11127300/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7686449/Manchester-City-escape-ban-Champions-League-UEFA-prepare-admit-defeat-FFP.html

This cant possibly be right? Are you fucking serious? You got tons of evidence and you still let them escape? Football is done as a fair contest........im close to done with it.

Apparently Salah and Robertson had some 'injuries' and that's why they are not with national teams. VVD withdrawn from Netherlands squad. Gomez and Henderson also left England camp. Mane played 45 minutes... May I ask, who replace best player after half time on 0:0? Watch them all flying in starting lineup for Liverpool next week. Cunts are ready to do everything to win title this season, aren't they? 

18 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Apparently Salah and Robertson had some 'injuries' and that's why they are not with national teams. VVD withdrawn from Netherlands squad. Gomez and Henderson also left England camp. Mane played 45 minutes... May I ask, who replace best player after half time on 0:0? Watch them all flying in starting lineup for Liverpool next week. Cunts are ready to do everything to win title this season, aren't they? 

the scousers will do anything and everything, and will get every aid and assist from TBTB in order to lock down that EPL trophy

I will be staggered if they do not win it this year

if we beat Shitty, it is over and out

12 points clear of them, and I simply cannot see us or Leicester catching them at all

Fabinho going to pure WC level has taken them even higher (and I hate that cunt, but his play is other worldly this year, fucking figures he will end up being the 3rd best player off that Monaco team, after Mbappe and Bernardo, and we chose Donkeybakayoyo, grrrr, lolol)

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Just teasing around the future lineup of England. 

ditch Pickford, lol he is shit

I think Dean Henderson will eventually replace him (fucking sux he is a Manure player on loan, I would snap him up in a flash)