• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Hahaa just seen QPR's next 6 games. Hughes is on the brink. They will obviously not win at the Emirates, they might win their 2 home games but they wont get many points lol. Awesome set of games!

yeah,, especially with his knack of drawing and failed rebuilding at Man City he clearly cannot manage above-average players.

I don't know whether if was posted or not, as this piece of news is 10 days old, but still - Edgar Davids is back in England!

Edgar Davids joins Barnet in player-coaching role

http://www1.skysports.com/news/11095/8159664/

Davids told the club's official website: "I'm happy to explore my possibilities and share my knowledge and experience with Barnet Football Club. I am very excited about the challenge ahead."

Director of football Paul Fairclough added: "The capture of Davids is a statement of intent by our club to improve results and lay further foundations for the future.

"Edgar is a world renowned footballer and will be a great example to all our young players."

Hahaa just seen QPR's next 6 games. Hughes is on the brink. They will obviously not win at the Emirates, they might win their 2 home games but they wont get many points lol. Awesome set of games!

Problem is Harry is free...and last time he took over a club near the bottom it was Spurs and turned them right round!Hope that dont happen this time!

Mark Clattenburg has been appointed referee for Chelsea v Manchester United on 28/10/12.

Anyone but Webb and Foy I suppose.

Fuck sakes, Clattenburg is shit.

This.

Chelsea have won all 8 Premier League matches(9 if include an FA Cup game) that Mark Clattenburg has officiated at Stamford Bridge.

Hmm, feel slightly better now lol. But he still makes some very weird decisions.

True. He is a bit dodgy and after all, he was the referee that thought it was OK for Rooney to elbow McCarthy(or was it McCarthur?) at Wigan 2-3 years ago.

Also it was him last season who was the ref in our home against City - he showed a red card and we were given a penalty. Honestly, I quite like him, even in the past. He had some personal issues but still, he is above Webb, Foy and some other clowns in my personal ranking.

That's good news for Mata and Hazard, it means they wont have to constantly mark Valencia and/or Nani.

United may not play that way though. I'm sure they would have noticed the problems we have had dealing with crosses against Norwich and Spurs.

How have they been performing with that? 4 v 3 in midfield this weekend could spell trouble for us.

To be honest not so good, which does not mean anything because Fergusons Manutd is all about bad performance and great result.

They have forgot about super width (they had attack minded full backs and wingers). Alex did it because his cm duo were immensily exposed (southhampton, etc). They are reling on their "striker triangle", full backs and their defensive (but with good passing and ball control) central mids. A bit of 4-2-1-3/4-3-2-1...

As I see them: Ok keepers, decent center backs (no Vidic), good full backs (know how to defend and cross), Scholes and Carrick as CM, Kagawa a little shy recently (injured), Rooney RVP and Wellbeck handleling the job pretty well.

We should be careful with their strikers, but I fully believe we will win, I was more worried vs Spuds. What fears me is that the game might get crowded in Midfield as we both dont have real wingers!

Chelsea 3-1 Manutd