• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

13 minutes ago, Mana said:

Tackle on Son in the box, he goes down late...NO PENALTY FROM VAR.

Yet, against our game against Watford, same thing happened and penalty was awarded to Watford. 

===

CLEAR ALLI HANDBALL. NO PENALTY TO EVERTON.

VAR has been a shambles. Cancel it.

Its not shambles imo.....its doing its job as inteded and as designed. Thats the reason its so inconsistent. Thay know damn well waht they are doing.

11 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I am truly sorry, I did not know that. May he rest in peace.

I have been there as well. Spectacularly beautiful, definitely will come back. And people in the Dinaric Alps are truly a bit taller than maybe even the Dutch and much more burly as well. But the area is very sparsely populated so you do not really see that many super tall people in one spot. Neither is Sweden. I think Amsterdam is probably the 'tallest' major city (<500k inhabitants) on earth then maybe Stockholm and some German ones. The relative effect of non-european immigrants is strong in Sweden. But in Frankfurt 1/3 are foreigners and still has that 1.837 average, so if you only look at 20-40, white Germans, you might even increase taht a bit. Then again other German cities have an average of just 1.75 so all in all we are not that tall.

I did not know that for Lesbian relationships there is a preference for minimal height difference (?) but I guess it makes sense. For me, even though height development of a population is somewhat an interesting indicator of wealth, nutrition etc, the attractiveness of a partner is not really dependent on height. My tallest girl has been 1.90 and my shortest 1.52, so every height can be attractive with the right attitude :)

Thanks (about my brother)

45 minutes ago, Mana said:

So you're saying they brought VAR on purpose for these controversies?

No var was immeninet anyway, FA and pgmol have tampered with it big time. Its a product to them, not a game as the rest of us sees it. There should be no reason var is this bad. Its all over the place, its one rule for certaint teams and a whole another for other teams. Why is that? HAve the refs not been told about the rules? Rules are rules, you follow it to the letter, yet what are we seeing instead? Its tampered with.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

SSN saying Real Madrid considering bid of 70M plus Gareth Bale for Sterling.

they must be absolutely kidding. no way City are gonna accept that. Even if Sterling does want to go there, City would ask for straight cash and not one of their washed-up players.

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

I had 2 brothers (the oldest one one died years ago in really bad circumstances :(

Vesper, so sorry to hear about this, my condolences to you and your family, may your brother rest in peace, he will watch over you always. Stay strong 🙏❤️

55 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Vesper, so sorry to hear about this, my condolences to you and your family, may your brother rest in peace, he will watch over you always. Stay strong 🙏❤️

thanks so much! It was in 2000, when was 7 years old, so it has been almost 20 years. I idolised him, he was a DJ, which is partially where I got my love of music from (my parents too, my mum was a part-time jazz singer, and my father a part-time jazz clarinettist, which is how they met) My other brother can play multiple instruments and my sis is a great singer (she never did much with it) I am the only one with no real innate musical talent, other than I can dance me arse off, roflmooo.. I can spin a bit too, but nothing super serious.

grew up listening to things like this coming from my father's library :wub::wub::wub:

Jimmy Giuffre 3
Flight, Bremen 1961

Goodbye (Live)

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
11 minutes ago, Jason said:
:doh: 

Probably make matters even worse. As a number of managers stated this weekend - Use the bloody SCREENS!

It's a joke how they're not using the pitchside monitor. We're literally having more than one referee officiating every match! :rant:

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's a joke how they're not using the pitchside monitor. We're literally having more than one referee officiating every match! :rant:

And they all seem to be on the same level. It's silly how this has become such a talking point every game. Rare it's oooh been used well. Mostly wtf have they decided from it this time 

Seems like VAR is a brand new concept that's taking them months at a time to understand. [emoji849]

41 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

And they all seem to be on the same level. It's silly how this has become such a talking point every game. Rare it's oooh been used well. Mostly wtf have they decided from it this time 

29 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Seems like VAR is a brand new concept that's taking them months at a time to understand. emoji849.png

It's really stupid. Other leagues - e.g. Bundesliga - introduced VAR earlier than the PL and they could have used them as case studies or learned from them but nope, they want to do it their own way and are now creating a mess every weekend in like every match!

It's really stupid. Other leagues - e.g. Bundesliga - introduced VAR earlier than the PL and they could have used them as case studies or learned from them but nope, they want to do it their own way and are now creating a mess every weekend in like every match!

Ignorance. Let's just hope this shit storm will be addressed sooner rather than later.