• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

55 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Silva is a total fraud as a manager, NO clue why Gylfi Sigurdsson was not on long before, he is already unlocking Spuds

I dislike that fucking guy so much.. He had like a couple of good weeks with Watford.. Otherwise, he's been crap, stiil he speaks to media like he was Guardiola's Löw's love child. I hope after being released from Everton(which he clearly will be) we won't see him again, maybe at Guimares or Maritimo or wherever.

I will get hated on for saying it, but Son's tackle was so not out of the ordinary

I have seen thousands like it, from behind

he was given the red card only after the ref saw that Gomes' leg was broken, and I really think it was Aurier who broke it

if a simple tackle (look at it again) from behind was enough to get a red, then there would be 5 or ten red cards a game

it was based off the outcome, and I really think it was Aurier who did the real damage OR it was just bad luck of Gomes getting his foot stuck in the turf, and if you watch it, both his feet slid after the tackle

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

The Premier League have said: "The red card for Son was for endangering the safety of a player which happened as a consequence of his initial challenge."

Ermmm 

the more I see it, the more I think it was Aurier who actually broke his leg, I need to see more angles

29 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Yeah tackle started it but it wasn't the cause of of. I don't think. Wouldn't say its a red card 

if anyone deserves the red it is Aurier

he wilfully slammed into him after he was tackled and no longer had control of the ball

if you watch the video (I deleted it) you will see Gomes reacted (with huge agony) ONLY AFTER Aurier smashed into him

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

lol, yes he is 1.87m, I am 1.83m, 

you are pretty tall if you are 1.92m

HERE is the real mountain (even has a WWE tie-in, lol)

Hafthor Bjornsson

Image result for WWE mountain

Damn your that tall Vesper? Im only 181m......average height I guess. Health is the main priority, thats your foundation.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

as if you need anymore reason to hate the scousers, the Echo is now in full whinge mode over VAR, even though they won and the call was correct

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/footage-shows-proof-liverpools-roberto-17192042

biggest cunts in sport

Detestable corvatious hel-Walkers is what they are along with the shit eaters in the media.

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

No idea how Richarlison wasn't awarded a PK especially after yesterday. Dumbfounded

Its epl.....they give no fucks about rules.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

unreal Sanchez turns it over in the back, kicks/trips Richarlison and no call

I would love it find out what is said in the refs ear-piece.......you can bet your ass someone is ordering them what to do.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

and that WAS FUCKING HANDBALL on Alli

outrageous VAR no pen call

There is no such thing as VAR in epl. Its just a gimmick to reach legal match fixing. They all fucking know the rules to the letter, yet we dont see that. There is no reason refs should be so so inept, no reason var should be this horrible and yet so so positive towards certain teams game after game. They are not even ashamed of it. And of course the boradcasters know all this but keep silent cuz they make their living off it. The charm of epl is long gone, its soul ripped out.

Basically the logic behind the red card is that, if Son didn't do the tackle, Gomes's leg won't be broken. I could agree or disagree with that. You have to ask the referee in person why would he change the color of the card for that decision. But Son is obviously the one who deserved to be carded for sure.

Gomes going down in such speed and collide with a wall standing in Aurier there, that mainly cause the injury. So, that's very unfortunate for both of them in that very moment. I would say Aurier doing nothing wrong there.

In pay of respect for Gomes recovery, I won't laugh at Spurs today.

From carragher... He ain't wrong 

I defended #VAR at the start as I felt the process needed to be given a chance. I argued with people who were set against it, & I really wanted it to take the game forward. But we’re now talking about it more than we ever did about officials & decisions & that can’t be right

42 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Damn your that tall Vesper? Im only 181m......average height I guess. Health is the main priority, thats your foundation.

Detestable corvatious hel-Walkers is what they are along with the shit eaters in the media.

Its epl.....they give no fucks about rules.

I would love it find out what is said in the refs ear-piece.......you can bet your ass someone is ordering them what to do.

There is no such thing as VAR in epl. Its just a gimmick to reach legal match fixing. They all fucking know the rules to the letter, yet we dont see that. There is no reason refs should be so so inept, no reason var should be this horrible and yet so so positive towards certain teams game after game. They are not even ashamed of it. And of course the boradcasters know all this but keep silent cuz they make their living off it. The charm of epl is long gone, its soul ripped out.

my father is 1.99m (he lies as claims 2 metres, roflmaoooo) and mum is over 1.9

I am by far the shortest in my family (and glad of it, 1.83m is perfect height for me, not too tall not too short) my sis is taller than me mum, and they both have issues with clothing and got teased hard when younger

and I am starting to agree that VAR is institutional match-fixing

I know rhetorical tricks and framing techniques when I see the, and Victimpool are howling about VAR EXACTLY because they have been gifted so much

they are trying to frame it as they are the VICTIMS (thus their name) to both take attention away from them being jammy cunts and beneficiaries of it, PLUS set the table for a future feasts of smash n' grab VAR fraud in their favour

3 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

From carragher... He ain't wrong 

I defended #VAR at the start as I felt the process needed to be given a chance. I argued with people who were set against it, & I really wanted it to take the game forward. But we’re now talking about it more than we ever did about officials & decisions & that can’t be right

At this moment with how it is going wrong and how inconsistently it is used I would say it should only be used for offside decisions and things that the ref has not seen. Let the ref decide on pens and fouls. For non-factual decisions there is just another ref with another opinion and a power/responsibility struggle who gets it right. 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

my father is 1.99m (he lies as claims 2 metres, roflmaoooo) and mum is over 1.9

I am by far the shortest in my family (and glad of it, 1.83m is perfect height for me, not too tall not too short) my sis is taller than me mum, and they both have issues with clothing and got teased hard when younger

and I am starting to agree that VAR is institutional match-fixing

I know rhetorical tricks and framing techniques when I see the, and Victimpool are howling about VAR EXACTLY because they have been gifted so much

they are trying to frame it as they are the VICTIMS (thus their name) to both take attention away from them being jammy cunts and beneficiaries of it, PLUS set the table for a future feasts of smash n' grab VAR fraud in their favour

You are perfectly right... there clearly is even more possibility of matches being manipulated via VAR and we are seeing exactly this. The penalty vs us, liverpool, tottenham this is no coincidence. 

Damn thats one tall family. If you had brothers they would be absolute trees. I would give your Dad the 2m though. My 1.92 is straight out of bed with some stretching too, so 1cm extra might be achieved with enough effort and proper posture/positioning haha

I guess there are more important things than height but it pretty much defines one's first sight impression, has come in handy in casual dating often enough lol, my female friend who is almost the same height as me however is so desperate despite the male population of German metropolitan areas of Frankfurt, Hamburg (male average 1.84) being among the tallest in the world. Guys like Söyüncü look like any regular dude here as well as in any EPL backline. Which is what is so annoying that English commentatory treat anyone taller than 6ft like some kind of magical creature and praise players physical attributes completely neglecting the skill aspect, even when their height is completely unrelated to their style of play. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

At this moment with how it is going wrong and how inconsistently it is used I would say it should only be used for offside decisions and things that the ref has not seen. Let the ref decide on pens and fouls. For non-factual decisions there is just another ref with another opinion and a power/responsibility struggle who gets it right. 

You are perfectly right... there clearly is even more possibility of matches being manipulated via VAR and we are seeing exactly this. The penalty vs us, liverpool, tottenham this is no coincidence. 

Damn thats one tall family. If you had brothers they would be absolute trees. I would give your Dad the 2m though. My 1.92 is straight out of bed with some stretching too, so 1cm extra might be achieved with enough effort and proper posture/positioning haha

I guess there are more important things than height but it pretty much defines one's first sight impression, has come in handy in casual dating often enough lol, my female friend who is almost the same height as me however is so desperate despite the male population of German metropolitan areas of Frankfurt, Hamburg (male average 1.84) being among the tallest in the world. Guys like Söyüncü look like any regular dude here as well as in any EPL backline. Which is what is so annoying that English commentatory treat anyone taller than 6ft like some kind of magical creature and praise players physical attributes completely neglecting the skill aspect, even when their height is completely unrelated to their style of play. 

I had 2 brothers (the oldest one one died years ago in really bad circumstances :()  They are/were both close to (the oldest) and over (2.01m) 2 metres tall, so yes not quite trees, but pretty close,  It is hard on women who are 1.90m and taller, for the reasons you said, and if you are lesbian, it is even worse (as women are overall much shorter than men), lolol. My sis is straight and has had some really tall BF's in the past, and some who were a wee bit shorter (only 2 that I recall). Her kids (she is almost 20 years older than me, I am a REAL baby of the fam) are going to pass us all up, I think, or at least some (my oldest niece and nephew are taller than me and the other too soon will be as well!)

The tallest overall countries (height of people wise) I have been in are the Dinaric Alps region. The Dutch are also very tall on average, and Swedes too (our numbers are bit skewed downward, as we have such a high rate now of non European immigrants, who are shorter and drag the average down). As a Londoner, I was very tall for a female, as is my wife (she is like a half a cm taller than I am, but I am so often in heels and she is a trainer-first girl, so many think I am the taller one,, lolol)

6889d5125b1b1577648071f40e424363.png

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I had 2 brothers (the oldest one one died years ago in really bad circumstances :()  They are/were both close to (the oldest) and over (2.01m) 2 metres tall, so yes not quite trees, but pretty close,  It is hard on women who are 1.90m and taller, for the reasons you said, and if you are lesbian, it is even worse (as women are overall much shorter than men), lolol. My sis is straight and has had some really tall BF's in the past, and some who were a wee bit shorter (only 2 that I recall). Her kids (she is almost 20 years older than me, I am a REAL baby of the fam) are going to pass us all up, I think, or at least some (my oldest niece and nephew are taller than me and the other too soon will be as well!)

The tallest overall countries (height of people wise) I have been in are the Dinaric Alps region. The Dutch are also very tall on average, and Swedes too (our numbers are bit skewed downward, as we have such a high rate now of non European immigrants, who are shorter and drag the average down). As a Londoner, I was very tall for a female, as is my wife (she is like a half a cm taller than I am, but I am so often in heels and she is a trainer-first girl, so many think I am the taller one,, lolol)

6889d5125b1b1577648071f40e424363.png

I am truly sorry, I did not know that. May he rest in peace.

I have been there as well. Spectacularly beautiful, definitely will come back. And people in the Dinaric Alps are truly a bit taller than maybe even the Dutch and much more burly as well. But the area is very sparsely populated so you do not really see that many super tall people in one spot. Neither is Sweden. I think Amsterdam is probably the 'tallest' major city (<500k inhabitants) on earth then maybe Stockholm and some German ones. The relative effect of non-european immigrants is strong in Sweden. But in Frankfurt 1/3 are foreigners and still has that 1.837 average, so if you only look at 20-40, white Germans, you might even increase taht a bit. Then again other German cities have an average of just 1.75 so all in all we are not that tall.

I did not know that for Lesbian relationships there is a preference for minimal height difference (?) but I guess it makes sense. For me, even though height development of a population is somewhat an interesting indicator of wealth, nutrition etc, the attractiveness of a partner is not really dependent on height. My tallest girl has been 1.90 and my shortest 1.52, so every height can be attractive with the right attitude :)

Horrible what happened to Gomes, it was really sickening, looking closely at the footage Aurier was the culprit not Son, Son would have been sent off for a second yellow for the tackle from behind, and VAR should have gave Aurier a straight red for the injury on Gomes, reckless challenge, i hate to see this kind of shit in a football game, too many thugs allowed to play the game, its a disgrace. I hope Gomes has a full recovery and may he come back stronger.