The English Football Thread

Steve

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The fact he was named Captain was mind-boggling. So much deadwood regularly starting for Arsenal brings a tear to my eye... of laughter. emoji23.png

Him being captain is indeed way out there huh......and ozil is sitting gaming fortnight at 350k a week, wtf man.

• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Some fans think Tottenham Hotspur's Lucas Moura has destroyed Matthijs De Ligt

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/10/11/some-fans-think-tottenham-hotspurs-lucas-moura-has-destroyed-mat/

interesting theory

normally I would say bollocks, but de Ligt has actualy truly been shit ever since

NEVER buy a young player for an insane fee after one great season unless it is Mbappe style

I have learnt that lesson

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/10/11/some-fans-think-tottenham-hotspurs-lucas-moura-has-destroyed-mat/

interesting theory

normally I would say bollocks, but de Ligt has actualy truly been shit ever since

NEVER buy a young player for an insane fee after one great season unless it is Mbappe style

For sure, one good season does not mean you are uber quality, not every time anyway. But he is good, im sure he will turn out decent for them.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

interesting theory

It happens a lot lately. Sandro tonelo, belotti,  Bailey and a bunch of other young players that so far have fallen quiet. 

37 minutes ago, Fernando said:

It happens a lot lately. Sandro tonelo, belotti,  Bailey and a bunch of other young players that so far have fallen quiet. 

Sandro Tonali????

he has been doing great, and Belotti is not a youth, he turns 26 in 7 weeks, but is a good example of not dropping huge money are one good season

Bailey is a great example of what I was saying

Pepe too (and he is also not a youth anymore, he turns 25 at the end of this season)

Every major cub wants Tonali

he needs to leave Brescia, they are shit

36 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Things are that bad at Arsenal they are fighting over who pinched Mr DT's fucking hat:lol:

RIP to the bloke that did that. 

Imagine during the 2016 season, Ivanovic was walking off the pitch and telling us to fuck off. 

Ivanovic is actually a club hero at this club, so I can only imagine what Arsenal fans are feeling towards bloody Xhaka.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Things are that bad at Arsenal they are fighting over who pinched Mr DT's fucking hat:lol:

I really can't fathom out why people give a shit about these pricks. DT and a hat so fucking what 

9 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I really can't fathom out why people give a shit about these pricks. DT and a hat so fucking what 

It's pure comedy, they are a joke of a club.

The League is fucking unstable as fuck, teams having a tantrum, big Clubs doing not so good, smaller ones doing good, refs that keep on being horrible, var fucking everybody over besides pool of course. A cluster fuck is what it is man.

3 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

The League is fucking unstable as fuck, teams having a tantrum, big Clubs doing not so good, smaller ones doing good, refs that keep on being horrible, var fucking everybody over besides pool of course. A cluster fuck is what it is man.

United been gifted penalty every fucking game.... At this rate every ref will ensure united gets atleast 3 penalties in a game... 

3 hours ago, Alabama said:

United been gifted penalty every fucking game.... At this rate every ref will ensure united gets atleast 3 penalties in a game... 

Its by design mate.....they have received the most by far so far, while other like us cant buy one. They need utd to get in the CL, the FA chief himself said a couple of years asgo that the epl brand need a strong manu. What the fuck does that even mean other than they will get all the help needed? Again its by design.

12 hours ago, Jason said:

So, United made their worst start in 30 years (or something) and they're ahead of Spurs in the table and just 3 points behind Arsenal. :chai:

This is why it's more fun. All as bad as each other! After our loss at the start thought that's it byeee especially after the draws. Yet nope! Everyone dropping here and there. Except Liverpool. 

5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Its by design mate.....they have received the most by far so far, while other like us cant buy one. They need utd to get in the CL, the FA chief himself said a couple of years asgo that the epl brand need a strong manu. What the fuck does that even mean other than they will get all the help needed? Again its by design.

this league is rotten to the core you can bet on that, just like FIFA and UEFA