• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I've never rated Dzeko but i must admit the guy knows how to score and finish, especially in big games. Probably would be great for us tbh, if he played for us today, we win 6 or 7-2 because as well as Torres played as a midfielder, he once again was hopeless when the goal was in front of him. We need a ruthless striker. I'm starting to come around to the idea that Dzeko is pretty good lol.

I guarantee Webb refs the Chelsea - Man Utd game btw.

I cannot wait to watch MOTD tonight!!

MOTD tonight at 10.30pm: 1.Spurs/Chelsea; 2.WBA/ManCity; 3.ManU/Stoke; 4.WestHam/Saints; 5.Norwich/Arsenal; 6.Swansea/Wigan; 7.Liverpool/Reading; 8.Fulham/Villa

Definitely worth watching it.

It's going to be a good one tonight! Can't wait.

Fuck me Lukaku should have buried City today, bottled 3 chances :(

Hope he gets more game time...

To be honest the chances wern't the ones you look at as 'ffs you need to do better Lukaku', it's one like 'ooof almost Romelu'. The only chance i was dissapointed in was his header, he has to do better there, overhead kick was brilliant, what a touch that was, created a chance by himself there. And his other chances he could barely get his shot away worked very well to get there.

To be honest the chances wern't the ones you look at as 'ffs you need to do better Lukaku', it's one like 'ooof almost Romelu'. The only chance i was dissapointed in was his header, he has to do better there, overhead kick was brilliant, what a touch that was, created a chance by himself there. And his other chances he could barely get his shot away worked very well to get there.

Yeah agreed. TBH, I am surprised he hasn't been starting recently for them.

Another thing what is just darn typical, once again Wayne Rooney picks up form a game before us, i swear this is the 5th time it's happened, his goal scoring record against us in the past 2-3 years is really good, wouldn't surprise me if he grabs another set of goals against us coming towards the two fixtures.

Another thing what is just darn typical, once again Wayne Rooney picks up form a game before us, i swear this is the 5th time it's happened, his goal scoring record against us in the past 2-3 years is really good, wouldn't surprise me if he grabs another set of goals against us coming towards the two fixtures.

Tbf he didn't play particularly good against us in either game last season. He just got a lucky deflection that sent the ball to his feet a couple of yards from goal at old toilet while Web gifted him two penalties at the bridge.

Tbf he didn't play particularly good against us in either game last season. He just got a lucky deflection that sent the ball to his feet a couple of yards from goal at old toilet while Web gifted him two penalties at the bridge.

That's still 3 goals in 2 games thought isn't it. 2nd game he actually had a good game then, made a lot of very good passes, that's why United felt hard done by when we were 1-0 up at halftime.

Hate playing United, and I'll tell you why, it's never a normal fucking game with them, you can't have a game without controversy, the ref always intervines, and most of the time it's for them.