• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Luck? They were the best team for 65 minutes... which we have used as a excuse many times this season against United, Liverppol etc and others.... so wouldnt say its luck at all.

Obviously disappointed to see them win so late obviously but I think they are definitely in the driving seat for the title race, in comparison to last season, seems to be some sort of know how to get results despite playing averagely and then late goals is something that all title winning teams get be it corners, penalties, from open play etc.

Wouldnt say its lucky Albrighton gave a ridiculous penalty away after Schmeichel came flying out as well like a bat out of hell 🤣 absolutely comical defending again and people think Leicester will compete for top 4... 

May have looked soft but nobody can complain we would of wanted it for that theatrics or not.

You must be secretly pool fans. 

Leicester will compete for top 4, because united, us, Arsenal n spurs are very inconsistent

Luck? They were the best team for 65 minutes... which we have used as a excuse many times this season against United, Liverppol etc and others.... so wouldnt say its luck at all.
Obviously disappointed to see them win so late obviously but I think they are definitely in the driving seat for the title race, in comparison to last season, seems to be some sort of know how to get results despite playing averagely and then late goals is something that all title winning teams get be it corners, penalties, from open play etc.
Wouldnt say its lucky Albrighton gave a ridiculous penalty away after Schmeichel came flying out as well like a bat out of hell [emoji1787] absolutely comical defending again and people think Leicester will compete for top 4... 
May have looked soft but nobody can complain we would of wanted it for that theatrics or not.
Look at the PK that wasn't given to Brighton after Sissoko blatantly pushed Maupay IIRC.

Luck is the ref today.

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I doubt it. They might be shit, but I'm certain one will take something.

Spurs away to City forgotten?

Let's hope the Spurs team of today doesn't turn up to that one..

Then again they haven't played great but hang on and get the wins. Performance doesn't matter after that cause regardless they get the points that matter. 

Wouldn't be so bad if wasn't last minute. 

Oh well.. If they do win it least Euros afterwards. 

they have so many players I just detest

Lovren

Shaqiri

Origi

Clyne

Ox

Lallana

and then the true burning hate

Fabinho (what a thug)

Salah (diving cunt)

Milner (close second to.......

Henderson (tie between him and Kane for who I would most want to kick in the face and/or jacobs.. hell both in both)

Just now, communicate said:

You must be secretly pool fans. 

Leicester will compete for top 4, because united, us, Arsenal n spurs are very inconsistent

Youve got to be kidding me 🤣

I am not a Liverpool fan, fucking hate the bastards with a passion but anyone saying thats not a penalty or lucky that they got it, despite the numerous times they press the ball so well in the oppositions half, is obviously deluded. Their approach of a high press/looking to recover the ball put them in that situation. Albrighton fouls Mane which if Schmeichel didnt rush out like a fucking idiot, he wouldnt need to do as desperately as the net would be covered.

If it was a Chelsea player we would all say its a penalty so please stop with the bullshit 🤣 its embarrassing. They even ran it by VAR ffs which is there to make sure refs dont make mistakes. 

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Look at the PK that wasn't given to Brighton after Sissoko blatantly pushed Maupay IIRC.

Luck is the ref today.

Also true regarding Brighton game. Thought that was a ridiculous call. Even with VAR avaliable too.... 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

I am not a Liverpool fan, fucking hate the bastards with a passion but anyone saying thats not a penalty or lucky that they got it, despite the numerous times they press the ball so well in the oppositions half, is obviously deluded. Their approach of a high press/looking to recover the ball put them in that situation. Albrighton fouls Mane which if Schmeichel didnt rush out like a fucking idiot, he wouldnt need to do as desperately as the net would be covered.

If it was a Chelsea player we would all say its a penalty so please stop with the bullshit 🤣 its embarrassing. They even ran it by VAR ffs which is there to make sure refs dont make mistakes. 

Nah, that was luck. If by pressing and doing all that you get 94th minute penalty, everyone can do it. Pool was good but 1-1 was fair result, Leicester had plenty of good opportunities, Vardy was awful. 

Nope VAR will confirm it, as long as there I contact VAR won't take it out. Last year I remembered Salah dived with minimal contact, I guarantee VAR won't chalk that off either. 

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

maybe I missed it, but I do not think anyone said it was not a pen at the end of it

all I said was Mane over-dived, BUT I did say Abrighton fouled him, he made contact

we were saying it was a bloody divvy thing to do

now some (most did not) of the presenters took issue with it, so maybe go have a go at them too, lolol

5 minutes ago, communicate said:

Nah, that was luck. If by pressing and doing all that you get 94th minute penalty, everyone can do it. Pool was good but 1-1 was fair result, Leicester had plenty of good opportunities, Vardy was awful. 

Nope VAR will confirm it, as long as there I contact VAR won't take it out. Last year I remembered Salah dived with minimal contact, I guarantee VAR won't chalk that off either. 

Salah and Neymar are the two worst diving superstars in football

when they are flinging themselves up into space like they stepped on a claymore landmine or writhing around on the ground like they been shot by a 'lost bullet' in a Cairo slum or Rio favella, then they get put on the kick-in-the-face list too

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Also true regarding Brighton game. Thought that was a ridiculous call. Even with VAR avaliable too.... 

They are dying to stick with the referee's original decision and it's beyond idiotic. I doubt there has been a PK decision overturned in over 200 games thus far 

24 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

penalty for the victims ffs what a joke, the help from officials cant be more obvious. Fuck off

VAr is there to insure they get it....there is no way they will allow city to get 3 titles in one go, its bad for the product.

That cunt dived and made a meal of it.......he even just came out and said it after the match.

Years after year im growing more hatred for epl and how its run. They just cannot allow it to go in course.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Salah and Neymar are the two worst diving superstars in football

when they are flinging themselves up into space like they stepped on a claymore landmine or writhing around on the ground like they been shot by a 'lost bullet' in a Cairo slum or Rio favella, then they get put on the kick-in-the-face list too

And yet not 1 single pundit...commentator or journalist bring it up. How many times have salah dived in pool colour? How many times has he been punished? Its rigged simple.

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

They are dying to stick with the referee's original decision and it's beyond idiotic. I doubt there has been a PK decision overturned in over 200 games thus far 

This. If the ref did not give penalty for mane, I doubt VAR will give it. You have plenty of more blatant foils that was not given. 

Honestly, I don't give a toss if Liverpool win the league. They probably deserve it since they've been so ridiculous these last 12 months.

If it isn't us any given season, as long as it's not another London club i'm not bothered. I don't have a burning hatred for Liverpool like I do for Spuds and especially Arse.

What will be unbearable about them winning it, however, will be the media love-in. It'll reach Man United levels of wank off.